Lost In Time new PVE - how did you like it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It was fine, I'm good with it...
    I liked it, but as some others have pointed, I would have liked more dialogues to better describe the story... there were only a few, and very short too.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Absolutely loved it! (How soon can we have it again?)
    Good PVE for sure.  Well organized and the boost-all final sub was a fun surprise.
  • krak0
    krak0 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The last day of the event was the high mark. The fact that your roster is  550 but the enemy is only scaled to the standard PVE level made it a lot of fun.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If the game insists on requiring a PvE grind, then sub 3 may be the best gift to players since saved covers.
  • y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    one note i have is to have new events not be new releases - it's kind of a bummer that you have a choice between reading dialogue/descriptions and noting the art and risking losing placement since you slow down. next time this event runs i'll go slower and try to experience it better.
    ... as long as that isn't also a new release.

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jp1 said:
    Yep, I dug it. Everyone boosted was the obvious highlight. I do like boss nodes as well though.

Only node I didn’t enjoy was god mode Gamora/Medusa/Rocket. Man, Gamora would be a real contender if she was just converted to a five. She is nasty.
    At CL9, once they'd reached their final form (after 4 clears) this was not a walk-in-the-Park, and I have a 469 Okoye and 456 half-Thor!
    At one point they even got enough Black for Gamora to use "The Deadliest Woman..." and I was genuinely concerned about them filling up the Purples.
    That was a worrisome node! :smiley:
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,559 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes, it was just a best-off of 3 other things, but I'll happily play this again.

That said, when is this brand new feature coming?

• IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I really enjoyed it. I didn't play the first sub at all because I sniped an easy bracket (paid off too - 4 covers of Miguel!), but I really enjoyed the rest. The "all boosted" sub was a pleasant surprise, and a ton of fun.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's complicated.... aka 'Other' (please specify)
    *shrug* it was another PvE I had to race through.. no idea what the story was.. clear, grind, clear, grind, repeat. I know this really only applies to 15% of the player base.. I’m sure there are people who don’t play for placement and take their time.. so this question is really better posed to them. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    *shrug* it was another PvE I had to race through.. no idea what the story was.. clear, grind, clear, grind, repeat. I know this really only applies to 15% of the player base.. I’m sure there are people who don’t play for placement and take their time.. so this question is really better posed to them. 
    That’s really on the player though. I don’t use fun team combos in Deadpool’s Daily where there is no time limit.  I grind them out as fast as I can with my fastest options. I like the race aspect of PVE personally and get an adrenaline rush playing “chicken” at the end (even if I often lose such as in this PVE ironically lol). Going to timeless grinds or progression only would likely kill the game for me. 

Now PVP, where most people are playing all meta, that’s where I play my fun teams and try mixing it up. It’s all about the players finding what’s fun for them. If the grind isn’t fun, the option to play progression only is always there. 

Unlike most people; I loved the not one and done K-Sauce node and hated the everyone boosted sub. I mistimed my grind horribly and left lots of nodes on the table. Not used to playing those mega boosts. Dropped from 2nd to 20th!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last day was amazing, the other ones were ok. I guess it is a good addition.