Your Pull Results -- Prof X, Iceman, Storm

13»

Comments

• vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    16 pulls. 0 5-stars.  :'(
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can I ask? Why are we pulling for these three right now? Have they announced the next 5* and is he/she weaker so now is the time?

Soary I'm a bit out of the loop with the releases...
    I did the “wait and see” before Rescue left and ultimately chose to skip her when Professor was announced.

Skipping her meant I had just over 400 Pulls. So regardless of who the next 5* is, I decided that I’m not skipping Rescue AND Storm and would pull regardless. Back up to just over 200 Pulls remaining after covering Ice/Storm/X, so even if the next character is uber meta, I have a crazy good head start on covering them. I just won’t be able to do it right away, which is fine (though I’m considering spending some in classics). 
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    16 pulls. 0 5-stars.  :'(
    Man I was reading the comments just before you and I was fricking out, everybody with 20-25% pull rates! Then of course, reality kicks in, and this is what 90% of us really pull from tokens. RNG sucks!
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    40 Total Pulls = 18 saved + 16 CP + 6 Champ Levels.

8 Total 5-Stars:
    1. Iceman     Blue
    2. Iceman     Yellow
    3. Storm        Black
    4. Prof $        Black
    5. Prof $        Purple
    6. Prof $        Purple
    7. Iceman      Green
    8. Storm        Yellow
    Bonus 4's = Juggernaut Red X2 (mine is now 2 5 2, just about ready for his inevitable requirement for the next 4-Star release....)
    Bonus 5's = None (of course)

Gives me:
    - Iceman     2 1 1
    - Prof $       0 2 2
    - Storm       2 0 1

That's a 5-Star pull rat of 20%
    If one of those Prof $ Purples were a Blue, so i would have all his colors, that would have been The Best.
    Overall, pretty happy, and could have gone A LOT worse, and usually does.
    Still a long way to go, but can't be mad at that pull %.
  • Warbeast_7
    Warbeast_7 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    300 pulls:

17 Iceman
    20 prof X
    17 Storm

Higher than average!
  • shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    I had 66 LLs, but pulled down to 37 when I saw the Shield Training of Mockingbird (champed), Juggs (at the time 9 covers) and Ronin (at the time 9 covers). I pulled until I got 10 of Juggs and Ronin as either pulls or BH. Took 29 pulls for the 2 BHs, but got 3 Storm and 3 Prof$ too.

6 5s in 29 pulls is pretty good. Stopped pulling until I see what the next 5 is. Also not spending CP until I see what the Anniversary vaults are.
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I spent all 52 of my LL, and carefully used my 4* BH to try to get as many champ reward LL as possible, drew another 8 LT. I'm also storing CP until I see what the next 5* is or anniversary vault. Then I pulled the next three LTs I obtained.

I got 2 storm covers, raising her to 4/1/1

5 Iceman covers 2/2/1

6 Prof X covers 4/0/2

& most excitingly, one Okoye BH that was usable! Finally champed her and she's 454. I know people complain about not trading in covers to champ 5*, but with Okoye especially I knew I'd get a usable cover from Shuri eventually plus the more covers she is the better she tanks for Thor.

Over all 13 covers/ 63 pulls 20% + a BH (I was overdue).

• Kixty
    Kixty Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    27 pulls - 3 Ice (2Y, 1B), 3 Storm (1 each), 1 Blue ProfX

Assorted 4*.

5 more pulls later that week and got a 6th Storm yellow, but got a BH Doom to now have a cover for all 5*

It was my best pull rate ever 
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    19 pulls, 5*x 0, 4*BH x3 (Jugg)
    I think this is no bad, but would like to have 5* Iceman for the Hunt essential.

• Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Does anyone know when this store closes? I’m saving my CP for the anniversary store but it’d be nice if I knew what that was before deciding for definite.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone know when this store closes? I’m saving my CP for the anniversary store but it’d be nice if I knew what that was before deciding for definite.
    The current Latests crop will overlap the Fan Favorite Store....unless they do something completely different from past years. 
  • Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    bluewolf said:
    The current Latests crop will overlap the Fan Favorite Store....unless they do something completely different from past years. 
    Excellent, it’s always nice making an informed choice, rather than a shot in the dark.
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    They will announce the newest 5*, then have that character's release event, when the cp store for that release event closes, we will have two weeks left on the current LL store.

*subject to change, but that's been the past practice.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    A little more detail:

The Fan Favorite store last year was open for the entire Anniversary (about 2 1/2 weeks).  This year the Anniversary season starts 10/1, maybe the FF store opens 10/3 at the Latest and is open until about 10/20 if they follow a similar timeframe.

When the next 5 is released and how (do they do HP release, then CP a week later?  or straight to CP?) is kind of an open question.  10/3 will be a new character.  Could be a 4, or a 5. Anyway, the soonest you'd see the Latests change if they did a straight CP release next Thursday would be 10/21/19 based on past practices.  It could be another 2-3 weeks after that though.

Sit tight on your CP until early next week when we will know more, is my recommendation.