4 prof x
    2 iceman (one as a bh)
    1 Storm
  • MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    edited September 2019
    Options
    My hoard (290LLs) got unloaded today:

265 pulls, 45-5* covers, for a 17% pull rate. All three of Prof $, Iceman, and Storm are champable. Kitty can now be champed with one BH pull, and Okoye is now 5/2/3 with two BH pulls (of course one was black).

Basically ready to start the 5* transition whenever i would like. Hopefully my 1400 CP will get me to a champable Okoye (5/2/3) and I will have the 5 on board to champ when I have the iso. I have 1.25 million on hand. Debating if I should champ Kitty to dip my toes in 5* land for 300k—she’s sitting at lvl 360.
  • Gold_Dragon
    Gold_Dragon Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    61 pulls
    5 5*s all Prof X
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    13 pulls (10+3) give me a 5* Storm.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had 133 LL, and 3221 CP, which gave me 261LL, and from Champ rewards got another 21LL, and  325 CP.  so that's a total of 296 Pulls. I set Storm as my Favourite since she's due to leave first. I got 2 LL favourite pulls.

All three Legends were at 0/0/0 before I pulled.

Storm 7/3/4
    Iceman 2/2/4
    Professor X 6/6/2

I also had Gamora at 306 and needed 1 green cover to get Thano5 to 5/4/4. I had her favourited and got her to 322.

Fairly happy with that - I should be able to get Storm covered before she leaves, and Profx shouldn't be a problem. only concern is Iceman, which is a shame since I thought he may be the strongest... wish me luck!
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    15 pulls

5 ProfX
    Juggs done.

Didn't touch my CP cause I’m waiting in the off chance Thanos ends up in a release store one day. 
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    100 LT gave me
    6 Ice ( now 6-0-2)
    5 Prof (now 3-1-3)
    5 Storm (now 2-2-2)
    1 bonus DD
    almost satisfied because I would have liked to pull a green Ice instead of 5 yellow, but RNG decided otherwise  ;)
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5 latest tokens before I got my lone cover of px. Also got the final cover for storm and a bonus hero mordu that got me a dr. Strange champion reward (too bad it’s a saved cover)
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bubba3210 said:
    22 pulls
    4 prof x
    2 iceman (one as a bh)
    1 Storm
    Congrats man! That is an amazing 31% pull ratio! (even though one was a BH in the end the only thing that matters is the number of covers).

This is obviously a very small sample but this is what annoys me more than anything in this game (more than dilution, Bishop, no new modes, etc). We still depend on the stupid RNG to cover any given 5.In my last 300 token pull I barely got to 10%, and most of the covers went to one char, so out of the 3 in latest I could cover just 2 (and I started with 2 or 3 covers in each).

When I think about this **** I really struugle to understand why I keep playing this game...
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Had no hoard, but rewards got me 5 pulls today. Which netted me my first Prof$ and my first BH in as long as I can remember, which was the last cover I needed for Rescue. Pretty happy about both.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    173 pulls
    32 5*
    storm = champed + 5 levels
    ice 3/2/5
    prof 4/4/3

storm/ice started with 3 covers each, prof with 1.
  • Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    31 LT pulls got me

Prof 2/1/1
    Storm 2/2/0 (She’s now 4/3/0)

Pretty happy with that all in all, will keep pulling LT until the store changes and see where they end up. 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Had 16 LTs saved up and like an hour later finally got the Vulture covers from EotS, which allowed me to champ him with a few saved, got an LT more, so altogether 17 pulls.
    I was ridiculously lucky, got 6 5*s (4 of them were in a row!!!) and on that last pull I got a BH as well (which I had forgotten to switch to Juggs, but nevermind).
    I'd been having such miserable pulls before this, that I really needed this bit of luck. It will certainly help me keep going until the anniversary at least...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    22 pulls
    2 storm (now champed)
    3 PX (0/1/2)
    2 Iceman (now 2/1/1)
    1 BH Hela to bring her to 3/9/3
    2 green BH juggs
    Finally champed Nico

One of the best pullfests i've ever had!!
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    10 pulls , no 5*s no bonus heroes 

complete waste of time 

building up my hoard for anniversary so not going to try for anymore 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, Chuck was my first 5* pull from the new lineup, but it took about a dozen pulls to get him (a purple). Shortly after was a Storm that allowed me to champ her, so I guess I need to go back to hoarding in a minute.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    39 pulls 1 ice, 1 storm 1 prof x
  • SlappyDingle
    SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Can I ask? Why are we pulling for these three right now? Have they announced the next 5* and is he/she weaker so now is the time?

Soary I'm a bit out of the loop with the releases...
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Can I ask? Why are we pulling for these three right now? Have they announced the next 5* and is he/she weaker so now is the time?

Soary I'm a bit out of the loop with the releases...
    Strongest group of three to be in LL for a long time. That seems like a good enough reason, unless people already have Storm champed, then waiting for the next release would be ideal.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    25 LTs: 1 Prof X, 3 Iceman, 4 Storm.
    1 bonus Okoye, and 1 bonus Juggernaut. Very happy.