Professor X CP store results

13»

Comments

• Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    I just faced a Prof $ with all 3 colors but when i went to the players roster to her details on him he wasnt showing. Not very impressed as an opponent either way.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't pulled from either store
    The odds were bad on the HP store, so only used my awarded tokens (as expected, all 2*'s xD).

Not spending on the CP store -- pX is already not required anymore, and I already have 5trange champed. While my Banner has only 2 or 3 covers, he's not one I'm really looking into covering any time soon seeing he's pretty mediocre.

I'll just wait until pX pushes Pepper out of latest, then go on a spending spree.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    I pulled my First Prof. X cover from the CP store after failing in TaT
    Got lucky on my first pull from the store with the token from Apocalypse event, after he was required for an event where I could have placed top 50 with him on my roster. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for him aside from my time, but am still livid with requiring him before he was even in Latests,
  • adrianjc
    adrianjc Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Normally I would 1 buy out the vault so I get an extra token for the new release store and then do my 3 pulls 2 from the boss event and the 1 from the vault if I did not get the new release character yet I would continue to pull until I got him. This time because of how they did the release for Prof X coupled with the fact I already have Strange champed and the other 5 is Banner I refused to buy out the vault and would only pull my 2 tokens from the boss event. Luckily my second pull got me a blue Prof X. Even if I didn’t get him would of stopped as his 5E has come and gone so no sense in pulling for him anymore.
  • adrianjc
    Well we have Wasp next event. So don’t they go alphabetically? Which means we would start back at A after Wolverine maybe? 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    adrianjc said:
    Well we have Wasp next event. So don’t they go alphabetically? Which means we would start back at A after Wolverine maybe? 
    Next 3 events will be Latest.
    If they want to annoy people even more they could do 3 Latest plus PX.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who is Professor X (Classic)?
    OJSP said:
    adrianjc said:
    Even if I didn’t get him would of stopped as his 5E has come and gone so no sense in pulling for him anymore.
    He would be an essential character at least once more before he enters Latests, wouldn't he?
    I mean, probably not.  The last Latest run was Storm, Rescue, Iceman.  The devs don't necessarily replace the person leaving with the person coming in. But if they did, they could shift Prof$ into Rescue's slot before he's in Latest.....who knows?

@adrianjc 5E's are not run in alphabetical order.  Typically they run 3 Latests then 2 Classics, and the Classics are on a rotation which is partly the random order they seemed to choose to begin with, but as people move out of Latests they get inserted into the order based on their last turn as a Latest.
  • adrianjc
    Thanks I thought they had some alphabetical order . I do know about the 3 latest and 2 classic rotation. So hopefully the next 3 will be some order of Iceman/Storm/Rescue although does not really matter to me as luckily I did pull my Prof $. He should enter latest 2 weeks from Monday right?
  • bluewolf
    adrianjc said:
    Thanks I thought they had some alphabetical order . I do know about the 3 latest and 2 classic rotation. So hopefully the next 3 will be some order of Iceman/Storm/Rescue although does not really matter to me as luckily I did pull my Prof $. He should enter latest 2 weeks from Monday right?
    9/9 is probably a safe bet, but who knows?  I mean, besides the devs.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Pulled my two Higher Learning tokens from the Boss Event.
    1- Carnage (champ level)
    2 - Iron Spidey (His blue, which was exactly what I needed to champ him. He, in fact, was my BH at the time with the sole purpose of eventually getting this cover and now I got it "naturally").

Still no ProfX 5*l but happy with the results.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2019
    I haven't pulled from either store
    No luck with X in the CP store but I can live with that after having such good luck on the previous 5* releases. I can put together a decent mini-hoard by the time he hits the latest store. Definitely wasn't gonna try dropping copious amounts of HP to get him though from TaT. 

EDIT: Just realized I chose the wrong poll option.  :#
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    I didn't pull from the TaT Store but Pulled from the CP one
    I got very lucky with the CP store 

i pullef prof x from my very last pull from 1400 CP
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I got 2 purple Charlies. Spent 200cp and 1 Token from the Charley Vault.
  • bluewolf
    I bought some single daily deals and whatever number of earned tokens in HaT my ~T25 (I think we were T10 a couple times) got - no Prof $.

Pulled about 24 times in HL (including the 2 earned tokens from XvA; I didn't bother with that side vault past one 10 pack).  No Prof $ there either, but I did get a yellow Strange which puts him 16 Mordos from completion.  And a purple Banner who's not 1/3/5, but I did get a bonus Bolt with it, which was the black I needed to finish my 5/2/5 and so I finally have a champed Bolt!

There'll be plenty of chances to get the Profe$$or once he enters Latest......I sure hope he's not essential before then.