Professor X CP store results

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
In order to provide additional feedback to the Devs whether negative or positive, I thought it would be a good idea to have a comparison poll on results from the different stores. Good luck to everyone trying for Prof from his CP store

Poll sponsored by @PiMacleod your usual source of CP Store related polling goodness.

Professor X CP store results 51 votes

I pulled my First Prof. X cover from the CP store after failing in TaT
31%
MrBowersLFChikarasonLoosieformula11The Viceroy ReturnsLilithtchipleyRod5SolidusMoxDAZ0273djperry1973PiMacleodPyram7adrianjcKingart813spidyjedi84 16 votes
I have pulled from this store but already had a Prof X from the TaT Store
0%
I didn't pull from the TaT Store but Pulled from the CP one
17%
PolaresatomzedsambrookjmturbomooseHilkfurbear00000AndiTiAcemontieroMegaBee 9 votes
I haven't pulled from either store
35%
YasurufirethornescotteeDeNappafmftintStevO-JZootSaxArctic_OneBoyWonder1914shinnarutobrontag1Kahmonhelix72Wilhelm_ScreamRoland8ManoPAgrumbLEGONibby 18 votes
Who is Professor X (Classic)?
15%
xKOBALTxabmorazjackstar0WarbringabluewolfAlfje17granneIIAlonditeII 8 votes

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m sure the developers will have those metrics, and of the entire player base- not just those who answer here. Still, it’s good to have a “store results” thread, because without one, I see his official thread becoming even more cluttered with posts about getting the character than about the character. 
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    I’m sure the developers will have those metrics, and of the entire player base- not just those who answer here. Still, it’s good to have a “store results” thread, because without one, I see his official thread becoming even more cluttered with posts about getting the character than about the character. 
    The Dev's will have the metrics of course but not necessarilly the feedback of why players acted as they did. Remember - the Dev's are classing this as a "test" and asked for feedback directly via Brigby on the forum.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well.... You beat me to it.  I usually post my results for CP stores, and create a thread if necessary.  :)
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Well.... You beat me to it.  I usually post my results for CP stores, and create a thread if necessary.  :)
    I will credit you in the comments!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Missing an option - I did daily deal singles in the HP store every day, but i'm not planning to spend into the CP store (because i never do)
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Missing an option - I did daily deal singles in the HP store every day, but i'm not planning to spend into the CP store (because i never do)
    Apologies - you are right, although I kind'a probably had it in mind that the other poll had that information but it definitely should have been an option here.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    This does already bring up an interesting fact already though - RoadWarrior had an option available to him that was never there before, so please if you also never use the CP release stores but were tempted by this new option then shout out in the thread so we can get an idea of a snapshot of what might be going on.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What cp store?
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    The one that is coming out today?

Higher Learning - Special Legendary Store
    • Starts: August 22, 2019 at 12:00pm ET
    • Ends: August 26, 2019 at 11:59pm ET
    • 15% chance to get Professor X (Classic), The Hulk (Bruce Banner), or Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
    • Additional tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    It wasn't wildly different from my resource spending habits to take that daily deal - if i'm hp positive I often chase those because i find that i have better luck pulling 4*s and bonuses in them.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    It wasn't wildly different from my resource spending habits to take that daily deal - if i'm hp positive I often chase those because i find that i have better luck pulling 4*s and bonuses in them.
    Well as you have a very specific thing going on right now wirh how you are trying to progress, maybe you skew results! So maybe we wont count you! ;)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Well, if i wasn't doing this (chasing JJ via Chavez for those that may not know), i'd be doing the same thing to stay Shield Training Ready on new releases most likely.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Who is Professor X (Classic)?
    I bought one token for 200 HP per day on a flier on the Prof X store....got nothing but 2 and 3* characters (all 2* except one of the characters was a 3*). 
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got 1 from the single pulls from the rewards from missions only.  I bought none.
  • brontag1
    brontag1 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'll get him when he enters the latest legends store.. and frankly until then, he shouldn't have been a featured 5*.  Not spending a dime or HP on him.  The whole thing has left a sour taste in my mouth and given me less incentive to play the game daily.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Prof X is also available in my Heroes for Hire store (500CP). If you have the extra CP and need Prof X right now that is also an option.
    I don't have the 500 CP (that I am willing to spend) so will wait until he is in the LL store or maybe try the Higher Learning store when it pops up.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    The one that is coming out today?

Higher Learning - Special Legendary Store
    • Starts: August 22, 2019 at 12:00pm ET
    • Ends: August 26, 2019 at 11:59pm ET
    • 15% chance to get Professor X (Classic), The Hulk (Bruce Banner), or Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
    • Additional tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Wait, they are running this after the event he is required in?  What' wrong with the devs?  Are they morons are complete jerks?  I'm starting to think those are the only options...
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Off 28 pulls, got three Five Buck Chuck covers, a total of seven five star covers and one bonus fiver. 
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had been thinking to maybe try and get Prof X from the CP store when it was announced, but having the new 5* be an essential in the very next event was a move I can't agree with. So while I have quite a lot of CP I refuse to spend it to get him for essential missions in PVE and I'll simply wait until he's in the Latest tokens.

Feels kinda silly to do this as an attempt to 'send a signal' or anything like that, but there you have it. I just hope this experiment will be the only time this is attempted in this form.

Other than the sub and progression rewards from TaT, and the progression token to 5* Prof X's store I'll most likely get in a few days, I have not attempted to get Prof X added to my roster. So maybe my vote is not entirely accurate, I assumed it was in the spirit of what was inteded there.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    41 pulls (pure CP).

35 4*s
    6 5*s
       3 of which were Prof X
    And 4 bonus 4*s.

I think i did fine.