Professor X CP store results

Options

Comments

• AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I didn't pull from the TaT Store but Pulled from the CP one
    So, I pulled hard from this CP store after passing on the HP store (no luck on my free tokens either). It was actually as much to get my 5/5/2 Str5nge (with 2 saved covers) champed as anything, and I had planned to pull until I had one Str5nge and 1 X cover and stop. Unfortunately I had a bad run and didn't get Str5nge until I had pulled a ton, but here are the results:

94 total pulls
    6(!) Bruce Banner, making him 3/2/3 for me. Not what I was hoping for, but...
    5 Professor X, putting him at 2/1/2
    2 Dr. Strange, the first coming at pull #84. Ouch. But, he's champed now.
    1 Kitty Pride BH (Purple) making her 5/5/1. That was awesome.
    7 America Chavez BH, giving me a blue JJ that made her 5/1/5.

So, after all that I'm left with a reserve of 321CP and 61LTs. I'm holding off spending anymore until X hits LTs, and I figure between the 5/13 head start and the resources I will both have when he hits and I will earn while he is there, I should be able to easily champ him before he leaves LTs.

I feel good, especially with five X covers, covers for JJ and KP, and champing Str5nge, but feel pretty meh about all those Banner covers. Here's hoping for a rework someday.

• djperry1973
    djperry1973 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I pulled my First Prof. X cover from the CP store after failing in TaT
    I had enough CP for five pulls and ended up with, in pull order:

1 purple Medusa (okay, a champ level, cool)
    1 blue Strange (argh he's already at 5 blue)
    1 blue Banner (okay 2 5s is nice but that's not what I wanted)
    1 blue Prof X (lol **** odds, you are messing with me)
    1 blue Shuri (lolol)

By coincidence, I'm wearing blue today as well.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    n25philly said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    The one that is coming out today?

Higher Learning - Special Legendary Store
    • Starts: August 22, 2019 at 12:00pm ET
    • Ends: August 26, 2019 at 11:59pm ET
    • 15% chance to get Professor X (Classic), The Hulk (Bruce Banner), or Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
    • Additional tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Wait, they are running this after the event he is required in?  What' wrong with the devs?  Are they morons are complete jerks?  I'm starting to think those are the only options...
    They already clearly stated this is what they were doing as a test. If you have read anything on the forums about the new prof x I would be shocked if you missed this.

As for the poll, I never pull from the new release cp stores. I have done daily pulls from the hp store and nabbed a 10 pack. Still no prof x for me.

I just got iceman in the middle of his required event though so not having the newest never really bothers me.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2019
    Options
    tiomono said:
    n25philly said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    The one that is coming out today?

Higher Learning - Special Legendary Store
    • Starts: August 22, 2019 at 12:00pm ET
    • Ends: August 26, 2019 at 11:59pm ET
    • 15% chance to get Professor X (Classic), The Hulk (Bruce Banner), or Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
    • Additional tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Wait, they are running this after the event he is required in?  What' wrong with the devs?  Are they morons are complete jerks?  I'm starting to think those are the only options...
    They already clearly stated this is what they were doing as a test. If you have read anything on the forums about the new prof x I would be shocked if you missed this.

As for the poll, I never pull from the new release cp stores. I have done daily pulls from the hp store and nabbed a 10 pack. Still no prof x for me.

I just got iceman in the middle of his required event though so not having the newest never really bothers me.
    I knew they were putting him in the event store as a test.  This part is just pure stupid though, why bother pulling for him now when you don't really need him.  I'll just wait until the next time he's up and pull from latest to get him.

Though anyone who's got any bit of experience with this game could have told them this whole test was an incredibly bad idea
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Who is Professor X (Classic)?
    After pulling from TaT as many as I could (no 10s or 40s), and pulling nothing, devoted 300 CP to trying for Chuckles and pulled 3 5* Strange covers, but not one Chuck to be found.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled from the CP store 15 times before I got a blue Prof X cover.  That was the only 5-star cover from that store.  I did pull 3 Teen Jean covers while trying to get the Prof X cover, which seems appropriate.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    16 total pulls (All CP)

12 4*
    4 5^

Dr. Strange     Purple
    Banner Hulk   Purple
    Dr. Strange     Purple
    Prof $              Black

No bonus

CRAZY odds from a raw 5-Star pull rate standpoint.
    My goal as always with release 5-Star tokens was to get at least 1 Prof $ cover, then horde until he hits Latest.  And I still have 300 or so CP, so not a repeat of my Storm fiasco (where I drained like 600+ CP and didn't get her at all).

The extra Champ Levels for Dr. Strange are nice too since he's so useful for PVE.  At least I didn't get too many Banners, and at least it was usable for me (3 2 5 now).  Of course with him, "usable" is a relative term...
    Would have loved another Prof $ cover, but I'll be content to wait until he hits Latest.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got really lucky. in 4 pulls from the CP store I got 3 5*s. 2 Banners and a Prof X.
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    12 pulls prof X on the last one only 5* 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got a token from the Charles X vault, which got me a yellow Str5nge and a purple Kitty as BH, so I can't complain.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other: Hoarding cp until Juggernaut goes into tokens.

Would be nice if I can snag a Prof X cover with alliance event tokens but I'm sure it'll be the usual Mordo/Sandman covers that I get pretty much every alliance event.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I used my CP in the vain hope of pulling him and holding onto the T10 I had in s3.

54 pulls later I had one more cover for each of Strange and Banner, and still no Professor. I hope for everyone else's sake that that's the worst 5* pull-rate of the day.
  • Nibby
    Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I haven't pulled from either store
    I had no luck at all. Over 300 CP spent and I got only useless 4 Stars with not even one bonus hero at all. Even though hording is recommended, I'm hesitant to save up again and get nothing in return. 
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I haven't pulled from either store
    Over 300 CP and not a single 5*, even tried a 10x on the TaT store against my better judgement and still nothing
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    35 pulls.

got 3 Dr Strange, 3 ProfX and 1 Banner. 

Pleasantly surprised with the 20% pull rates. At least I beat the odds! And 3 PX to start first is a bonus.... I hope to be able to cover him when storm moves out of latest. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pulled about 15. 3 strange and i shut it down. will wait for LLT's.
  • rataplan
    rataplan Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    30 pulls.

Not a single 5*
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    Options
    When the store first opened I decided to pull a couple of tokens. Got banner with my first and prof x with my second. The banner also gave me a latest token which I got another rescue cover
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The options you had are a bit weird.

I got the regular tokens from playing the event from the TaT store. Didnt get him.
    Pulled 4 tokens from CP one, still didnt get him.

I will probably not get him.

All this just has made me extremely annoyed. I love the new char, I HATE this new release method. And it has helped me 0 to get him.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,566 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Failed to get Prof X in TaT (only 15 pulls, so wasn't seriously trying anyway), spent 500CP with good effect (T10 finish in Unstavble ISO) and now 16 pulls in the CP store: 14 4* (no BH), 1 purple Strange and 1 saved Banner.

Will pull a few more this weekend.