Missing post-event tokens Cosmic Chaos

StevO-J
StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
I guess this has happened after the update last week, but I had 36 tokens for the Cosmic Chaos vault. They were tokens to the 'normal' vault that's open when it's not a new release event. I made a screen shot of all my post-event tokens, but only just noticed that Cosmic Chaos is no longer among them.

I have no idea if this is purely a visual bug, that there is just no post-event screen, or that the vault tokens have been removed altogether.

Opening a ticket with CS. Anyone else have this happen?

Comments

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    A couple of people have mentioned it here.  I think I had somewhere between 20-25 and can't see them anywhere.  Be good to have an answer.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Just got credited 36 Cosmic Chaos tokens after filing a ticket yesterday. Only thing is... they are CC store tokens and not Vault tokens. I normally save up tokens until I get to 80 in the hope some elusive 4* cover is in the Vault, so having to restart my saving from scratch would be kind of a bummer. But at least I have got something, grateful for that.

Had a bit of a think and decided to ask if it is possible to get Vault tokens, and to exchange these if possible. If not, no real biggie, but I thought I could at least ask. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @StevO-J

Unfortunately, the team is unable to credit vault tokens for an event that is not currently active. I'm sure they will tell you that, but just wanted to post this in case anyone else wanted to know.