What are your favorite passive powers?

Options
2»

Comments

• peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    purplemur said:
    I feel like asking for favorite passive is like asking which is your favorite Fast and Furious movie. I mean it's hard to compare Tokyo Drift and F8. Some are heist, some are fisticuffs, some are about         family      , some are Jason Statham, Some are the Rock, some are Jason Statham and the Rock, and some are Jason Statham and the Rock in a side project about Jason Statham and the Rock. 

Awesome, how much thought did you put into that?   :)

Unfortunately if I like it twice you don't get a like :P 
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I’m loving the synergy between Gwen, Miles and Iron Spidey. Passive web creation from matches, ap gain and healing. Just wish the main damage was not red on all three. 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Given the number of ridiculous cascades that I endure on a regular basis, the obvious answer is Mockingbird's Opportunist.  Pair with Peggy or Jean Grey for extra shenanigans.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My favourite got to be MEH's Grand Entrance, which switches tiles around at the start of the turn. It's unpredictable. 
     It could give you a nice surprise or screw you up. When it screw you up, you have to improvise. That's the exciting part about his power. It's unpredictable and wakes you up.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My favourite passive is a treble act...DD purple, Thor green and Okoye black.

Thor starts a cascade, Okoye’s boost with a load of TU AP on DD passive can down basically any character of any size in the game - 550s included.