Day 2000

Options
13»

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is funny that they dont see day 2000 as a big deal. It so obviously is but its not the first time the obvious things have gone straight over these guys heads. 
  • TheBaku
    TheBaku Posts: 55 Match Maker
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Day 1995 here...  the lack of recognition of Day 2000 is certainly not helping my MPQ fatigue...  how disappointing.

I can list the other recent disappointments... (Supports *cough cough*)  but what's the point.

I think the thing sapping my moral the most is that at day 1998,  I'm saving HP to re-roster 3*'s to replace my max champs.   The only forward progress for me is rostering characters I have A) already champed and B ) literally never use.

Did not renew my VIP for the first time this month...  before the Day 2000 'celebration'...  because it did literally nothing for me at this point...  turns out it was the right move.

Almost time to part I think...   been a great run...  nearly 2000 days worth....  shrug?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What kind of reward should the dev place for Day 2000? If you don't let them know what's the minimum reward you expect on Day 2000, they will just run by the system. Letting them know that you are not pleased won't help anything to improve the login reward.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The fact is, nothing special happened on in-game day 2000. It's already a missed opportunity. You can't turn back the clock. It's a reality.

What's the next move to take? 1) Continue talking about how this is a missed opportunity or 2) Talk about how players who have played 2000 days could be rewarded for their supports.

Who knows? They might implement your suggestions and change things for future day 2000 players and those who have passed Day 2000. 
  • TheBaku
    TheBaku Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    The fact is, nothing special happened on in-game day 2000. It's already a missed opportunity. You can't turn back the clock. It's a reality.

What's the next move to take? 1) Continue talking about how this is a missed opportunity or 2) Talk about how players who have played 2000 days could be rewarded for their supports.

Who knows? They might implement your suggestions and change things for future day 2000 players and those who have passed Day 2000. 
    That's kind of the problem.  If we have to point out that day 2000 is ''special',  then it confirms that the devs don't really care enough for any commemoration.

To have to suggest a reward for Day 2000 once you've reached it is like your SO forgetting your birthday and then telling you to buy your own gift.  The gift becomes meaningless...  Like reaching 2000 days played in a mobile match game.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TheBaku said:

That's kind of the problem.  If we have to point out that day 2000 is ''special',  then it confirms that the devs don't really care enough for any commemoration.

To have to suggest a reward for Day 2000 once you've reached it is like your SO forgetting your birthday and then telling you to buy your own gift.  The gift becomes meaningless...  Like reaching 2000 days played in a mobile match game.
    Don't bother arguing with him.
    The concept of human nature and social interactions is an alien concept to him.