MTGPQ Sneak Peek: February 2019 Edition *Updated (2/20/19)

13»

Comments

• BATMAN1
    BATMAN1 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    AND BTW how hard would it be to just create more events? If you need help with that I could gather up some folks to help create decks, and event concepts that the devs could use to create new events. 
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Next month schedule, please
  • Wafflesauce
    Wafflesauce Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2019
    Brigby said:
    This question should probably be its own thread, but for the sake of addressing this topic in a swift manner, are there any other variables as to why players aren't interested in playing this event?
    @Brigby can we get an update on if a decision was made regarding this weekend's event, one way or another? Or anything regarding the disdain many of us have about variable end time events?
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    There are some things I really don’t like about RotGP (6 hour refresh for example), but I would rather see it than the stupid objectives and low rewards of HoD and HoR any day.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:
    This question should probably be its own thread, but for the sake of addressing this topic in a swift manner, are there any other variables as to why players aren't interested in playing this event?
    Brigby can we get an update on if a decision was made regarding this weekend's event, one way or another? Or anything regarding the disdain many of us have about variable end time events?
    Oh, my apologies for the confusion. When I said I wanted to address this topic in a swift manner, I meant that I wanted to reply to players and inquire about the topic sooner rather than later.

While I certainly will provide this feedback to the team, I'm afraid I have no update at the moment as to whether the schedule will be changed or not.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Here is the new March 2019 Sneak Peek thread