When do the next set arrive???

Options
2»

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd rather see it arriving late and including new coalition events than having another pushed update
    I'd rather it get here late and not have bugs, so I guess we'll have to hope for double lateness and correctly working cards & new events! :D
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Based on GRN paper and PQ releases, I estimate that we will get RNA on or after March 5th.

New card sets are like new content because you are facing new decks and challenges that you've never faced before due to the new cards. I would love a new game mode, heck, I basically wrote one for them, but I won't be holding my breath. At this point I'd take a Nodes of Power refresh with different objectives (that aren't absurd but still slightly challenging).
  • NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby any word on the new set? Anything at all?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    NinjaE said:
    Brigby any word on the new set? Anything at all?
    I'm afraid at the moment I don't have any news to provide regarding when the next set arrives.
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh boy look, 30% discount on crystals. If there was something to be done with crystals. 
    Any news, any news, any news? 
    #AreWeThereYet #EagerBunny #NoNewsIsBadNews #HungryForRNA
  • NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think it would be reasonable to have an update on the next set by now.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    starfall said:
    GRN was released November 2018, and the release announcement was last updated on the 13th. GRN was released in paper mtg on October 5th. So, MTGPQ was about a month behind.

RNA was released in paper on Jan 25th 2019.

They're only about as late with this set as they were with the last set, so far.
    Hmm, fair point.  This gap certainly feels longer, though.

@Brigby, do you have any information you could share with us?  Maybe a card or mechanic preview?  
    Most of the design has to be done by now, right?
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    Options
    The release is one thing, but anticipation is another. I think we started getting card previews some time earlier. Not sure if it was a week or two earlier. I suppose that's why it feels like "it's taking forever" :)
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think it feels longer because there was no coalition content to get used to...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. The Ravnica Allegiance card set will be arriving in the upcoming 3.3 update!
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    starfall said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. The Ravnica Allegiance card set will be arriving in the upcoming 3.3 update!
    Will I be punished for mastering those cards as well?
    We can only hope!