The Wakanda Vault looks pretty decent

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    It seems the 4* are random. Mine is Black Panther and Shuri.

The characters and colors are actually defined and not random at all.  Same for everyone.  Shuri blue and 4BP yellow.

Champ levels for me so it doesn’t matter much, which color it is. 

I thought the OP was referring to 4* Punisher. I guess he's referring to the 3* Punisher instead.

I might be able to earn enough to pull a 10 packs before the vault closes. B) 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I was pretty pleasantly surprised by that vault. Can't afford more than a 10-pack right now, but if I could, I'd buy it out.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Pulled two 10-packs to get the 3* RTF. I already had the 2* RTF, but that level 3 upgrade is so worth it. 
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    I still tend to accumulate far more HP than I spend, so I bought the whole thing. Two LTs and a slight upgrade to my Talon Fighter (plus other assorted stuff) was worth it, considering how rarely there's anything much worth spending meaningful HP on. Although if they take this as me showing any actual interest in spending money or resources on costumes, they'd be distinctly mistaken.
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Bought 10 pack got costume, a LT, Mr Kittycat and a heroic, which gave me a 4* plus a bonus  4*, so 4 4* plus costume, nice loot
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    I bit the bullet and opened a 40 pack.  The first LT was #12, second was #21, strangely all 6 supports were #35 - #40.
    11 of the 12 Heroic Tokens gave 2*, the other was a 3*.  No real surprise there.  The Legendaries gave 4* champion levels, nothing worth reporting.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bit the bullet and opened a 40 pack.  The first LT was #12, second was #21, strangely all 6 supports were #35 - #40.
    11 of the 12 Heroic Tokens gave 2*, the other was a 3*.  No real surprise there.  The Legendaries gave 4* champion levels, nothing worth reporting.

My impression is that the Supports are treated a bit like bonus heroes and all come at the end after they have displayed all the covers/tokens you get.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    It seems the 4* are random. Mine is Black Panther and Shuri.

The characters and colors are actually defined and not random at all.  Same for everyone.  Shuri blue and 4BP yellow.

Champ levels for me so it doesn’t matter much, which color it is. 

I thought the OP was referring to 4* Punisher. I guess he's referring to the 3* Punisher instead.

I might be able to earn enough to pull a 10 packs before the vault closes. B) 
    Yeah, 3* Punisher.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    I did 2x 10packs (+ the free token) and am very happy with the results:

2x LT
    4* BP
    r3 RTF
    r2 Shuris lab (this sadly is a dupe for me)
    6x 3*
    5x HT (all but one gave me 2*s the one gave me 3*DP)
    5x Iso

I think i got everything i could really wish for, only one thing could have made this better, getting the r2 kimoyo beads or vibranium ore instead of shuris lab would have made it a perfect haul. I too wish there were more vaults like this.

Quebbster said:

My impression is that the Supports are treated a bit like bonus heroes and all come at the end after they have displayed all the covers/tokens you get.
    My impression is that you're probably very right about that. :) 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    LT, Shuri, Costume, some heroics (one got me a 4* with a bonus), some iso - all for a 10-pack. Good deal.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    Got the Shuri cover with my free token.
    Very tempted to put some HP to get that RTF. I still don't have one, let alone rank 3
    Got the RTF after 3 10x packs. Also got the two 4*s and one LLT (Fury champ level, bummer).
    I'll keep telling myself it was worth it.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, not a Moonstone.  Got a 2* Storm.  So, yeah, not worth 300 hp.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    I got the costume with the free pull and had no idea that the costume existed, so that was fun. I bought the vault out.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    The 150 HP you save by buying a 40-pack instead of 4*10-pack is negligable. You might stop after 1 or 2 if you are lucky enough to have pulled all the good stuff.
  • Dogface
    Well, I should have bought the 40-pack outright. After 3 10-packs i still missed 1 LT and 1 Shuri. Pull rate from those 12 Heroics though... 1 3* and 11 2*. Nasty.
  • Dogface
    The 3* seem to differ in the vault. One vault had 5  BP, 1 Wolvie, 1 Hulk, 1 Punisher and 1 BW. The other had 4 BP, 1 Colossus, 1 Squirrel Girl, 1 Star-Lord, 1 Human Torch and 1 Scarlet Witch. The 4* were the same in both vaults though, a blue Shuri and a yellow BP.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Bought 2 ten packs. Still missing 1 LT and the Shuri cover. I got the costume and a couple good supports, so I'm happy with it
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    At least there isn't any 2* cover. I'm sure someone is going to say Heroic Tokens = 2* covers...  :D
    No 2*?   I see plenty of them.  They're just obfuscated.   A rose by any other name...    300 hp is way too expressive for yet another Moonstone.
    Only took 7 minutes.
    In all fairness I got 1 token for 300. That and my free one got me 2 heroics which were both 2 stars. So...... it's not wrong to say it has 2*s in it.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Dogface said:
    The 3* seem to differ in the vault. One vault had 5  BP, 1 Wolvie, 1 Hulk, 1 Punisher and 1 BW. The other had 4 BP, 1 Colossus, 1 Squirrel Girl, 1 Star-Lord, 1 Human Torch and 1 Scarlet Witch. The 4* were the same in both vaults though, a blue Shuri and a yellow BP.
    If you look at the other thread where the vault contents are listed in detail, you'll see that the vault contains 

4x T'challa covers
    5x Random 3* covers

Among the random you may get further T'challa covers of course...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Well, I should have bought the 40-pack outright. After 3 10-packs i still missed 1 LT and 1 Shuri. Pull rate from those 12 Heroics though... 1 3* and 11 2*. Nasty.

Hindsight is 20/20. It really depends on how many items you want from the vault though. I still have an LT and a Shuri cover left in the vault too after two tenpacks, but the Royal Talon Fighter was what I was really after so I figured it was a good time to stop. If you want to get all the high value items it might in fact be better to go for the 40-pack.