The Wakanda Vault looks pretty decent

13»

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gutted several 266 3*s to be able to purchase the vault. Was after royal talon fighter for my okoye. 40x is only 250hp lower than buying 10x individually. Worth punting. Guess which pull was royal talon fighter? Had to be the fourth one, right?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ironically as the thread starter filled with hope I also had dreadful luck. Got Okoye's red dress but not a single 4* or LT and the Support I got was Ancestral Planes (no idea what that does) from 2 ten packs and the freebie. Based on that level of bad RNG, although I could pull one more 10 pack I think I will leave it be.

Shame for me but happy for those who struck lucky. :smile:
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    Ironically as the thread starter filled with hope I also had dreadful luck. Got Okoye's red dress but not a single 4* or LT and the Support I got was Ancestral Planes (no idea what that does) from 2 ten packs and the freebie. Based on that level of bad RNG, although I could pull one more 10 pack I think I will leave it be.

If you've alteady pulled all the "bad" stuff, you can only pull good ones if you keep going, no?

Ancestral plane can only be equiped to black panthers iirc and no one else, so unless you use 5*panther a lot, i reckon its pretty useless...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:

If you've alteady pulled all the "bad" stuff, you can only pull good ones if you keep going, no?

Ancestral plane can only be equiped to black panthers iirc and no one else, so unless you use 5*panther a lot, i reckon its pretty useless...
    I'm working on the theory that the next 10 pack would clear out the rest of the junk leaving behind all the good stuff!

Call me cynical... :D
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

Black Panther is lucky enough to not have just 1, but 2 separate Supports that can only be equipped to him (The Dora Milaje being the other).  At least there are 3 in game versions that you can use them on....

Ancestral Plane is probably the better one, since it actually will increase your match damage by a % vs a flat rate increase.  Sadly it still leaves an early 5 below a lot of the newer ones, who are pretty consistently increasing in match damage from one release to the next.
  • DAZ0273
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Black Panther is lucky enough to not have just 1, but 2 separate Supports that can only be equipped to him (The Dora Milaje being the other).  At least there are 3 in game versions that you can use them on....

Ancestral Plane is probably the better one, since it actually will increase your match damage by a % vs a flat rate increase.  Sadly it still leaves an early 5 below a lot of the newer ones, who are pretty consistently increasing in match damage from one release to the next.
    And lucky me I also have the Dora Milaje!

My 5* Panther is 5/1/0 and my 4* version is one cover short of being champed, so probably mostly useless for now.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said

Well, yes and no... kinda. Its not that i disagree, its just...
    The Dora Milaje has a synergy perk with Civil War Panther, so its best equipped to that, especially if you only have low rank support and need all the perks you can get.
     Ancestral Plane increases damage on black and red powers, and only 5*Panther has that combo, the others only have one or the other, so again this is best equipped to him.
    So unless you have a usable  5*Panther, these probably dont rock your world... You can probably use other supports on the other panthers, not that most people are eager to use them, unless essential.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said

The Dora Milaje has a synergy perk with Civil War Panther, so its best equipped to that, especially if you only have low rank support and need all the perks you can get.
     Ancestral Plane increases damage on black and red powers, and only 5*Panther has that combo, the others only have one or the other, so again this is best equipped to him.
    So unless you have a usable  5*Panther, these probably dont rock your world... You can probably use other supports on the other panthers, not that most people are eager to use them, unless essential.

Dora Milaje can also generate red AP. Only 4* Panther has an Active red Power, so he is the only one who can benefit from that ability.
  • DAZ0273
    Quebbster said:
    bluewolf said

Dora Milaje can also generate red AP. Only 4* Panther has an Active red Power, so he is the only one who can benefit from that ability.
    Which is where my one is currently.

I guess it is nice to have an Ancestral Plane to hang out in though, you can go for holidays there and take selfies and stuff.