The Wakanda Vault looks pretty decent

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
No 2* at all. Mine is only slightly confused by having a random Punisher cover in it.

It even has a costume for Okoye.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And it costs 300 HP per draw, with no daily deal.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Yeah, it is pretty pricey. If they could only come up with something in-between this and mega 2* loaded ones.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    I'm still tempted to pull a 10 pack.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It seems the 4* are random. Mine is Black Panther and Shuri.

5-day Wakanda Celebration Vault
    1 Okoye Costume: 2.44%
    2 LTs: 4.88%
    2 4* covers: 4.88%
    6 Supports: 14.63%
    9 3* covers: 21.95%
    12 Heroic tokens: 29.27%
    1 2000 Red Iso-8: 2.44%
    8 Iso-8: 19.51%

300HP Daily Deal
    2850HP 10x
    11,350HP 40x

At least there isn't any 2* cover. I'm sure someone is going to say Heroic Tokens = 2* covers...  :D

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No 2*?   I see plenty of them.  They're just obfuscated.   A rose by any other name...    300 hp is way too expressive for yet another Moonstone.

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I pulled the Okoye costume. My son thought it was a cover and we were both disappointed. The costume is great and all but it doesn’t advance us.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Almost 300 Hp per draw, when put like that no thanks. But I don’t require the RTF. If I didn’t have it I would have pulled 10 packs. Which is why I’m assuming this will be one of the most popular vaults they have ran outside of the anniversaries.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At least there isn't any 2* cover. I'm sure someone is going to say Heroic Tokens = 2* covers...  :D
    No 2*?   I see plenty of them.  They're just obfuscated.   A rose by any other name...    300 hp is way too expressive for yet another Moonstone.
    Only took 7 minutes.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I pulled 2 10 packs and got 2 LTs 4BP and the costume. Satisfied customer here.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have 12k HP so I’m tempted to buy a few 10 packs, bought one already and it gave me a few goodies 

might be my only chance to get these supports but don’t really want to spend all my HP in case there is something better when captain marvel hits the cinemas 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    But why isn't she wearing the wig, though.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bubba3210 said:
    I pulled the Okoye costume. My son thought it was a cover and we were both disappointed. The costume is great and all but it doesn’t advance us.
    And here I was hoping it was the long wished for colorless cover. My 11/1/5 Okoye would love a 2nd yellow
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    But why isn't she wearing the wig, though.
    Wig comes later £79.99 vault. Awful costume though, wouldn't buy it for 1p.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It seems the 4* are random. Mine is Black Panther and Shuri.

The characters and colors are actually defined and not random at all.  Same for everyone.  Shuri blue and 4BP yellow.

Champ levels for me so it doesn’t matter much, which color it is. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got two tenpacks to get the Royal Talon Fighter. Also got the P4nther cover and one of the Legendary tokens. Good enough.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Bought 3 10 packs for the costume and I don't even have Okoye rostered yet (one of 2 5* I am missing) :p

In addition to the costume I got the Panther/Shuri covers (allows me to champ Shuri and puts Panther at 9 covers), the rank 3 talon fighter (a nice support at rank 3 with the team damage component when character fires a power. Perfect for Gamora in my GrockMorDusa team), rank 2 Kimono beads, rank 2 vibranium ore, 8 3* covers, 9 Heroics and the rest were ISO of some color.

The heroics yielded 3 more 3* covers. The other bonus of getting heroics over 2* covers is that it moves along your heroic draw numbers so you are that much closer to your next 4* in a heroic and you have a chance at a bonus hero (which is how I got one of my 3* from the heroics).

Very happy with my haul given I had 52K HP just sitting around with nothing to spend them on. Still have 40K left. More vaults like this please!

KGB
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got the Shuri cover with my free token.
    Very tempted to put some HP to get that RTF. I still don't have one, let alone rank 3
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I just got a 4* RTF the other day, so this one would be riso for me. But I’m all into the rest of the things in here. Wish I had the hp for a 10-pack, I have 815 at the moment. If I can get there before it goes away I’ll do it probably.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a latest legendary with my token. It's gone into my hoard while I wait for the next 5*, presumably Captain Marvel and hopefully good >_<