Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Kill Kaecilius with Match Damage challenge

Moon RoachMoon Roach Posts: 2,862 Chairperson of the Boards
Not bothering to change Wolveroach's standard Strange Sights team (Okoye, Medusa, 3* Doctor Strange) for the battle with Kaecilius, I noticed that Medusa's Entanglement does 1 point of damage to Kaecilius.
Can anyone keep their team alive and avoid matching his strike tiles long enough to down him using that 1 point?
I got nowhere close, and it's probably impossible, but I'm leaving the challenge out there.

Comments

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,896 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kitty and Medusa might actually be able to do that. I really don't want to think about how long it might take with his SCL9 health pool, tho.
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,378 Chairperson of the Boards
    No thanks. I'll keep using Electra, Patch, and Quicksilver.
  • Moon RoachMoon Roach Posts: 2,862 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 16
    OJSP said:
    Which part of the Entanglement does the damage, the CD or the attack tiles? Rather than Kitty, Okoye should provide a better damage boost for the CD.
    It's the countdown, and Okoye does nothing to it, the damage is always only 1 point.

:edit: In SCL 8, he has 18834 health, and Weakness does 3363.  5 of those leaves 2019 points.
    I've got him down to 2002 before he self-destructed by making a match.
    So, I'll go with "It's impossible".
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,491 Chairperson of the Boards
    Running Elektra, Kraven & Quicksilver, he killed himself 2/3 matches this time without me having to match any strike tiles, so I suspect he’ll kill himself long before Medusa could nibble him to death.
    ZootSax said:
    Running Elektra, Kraven & Quicksilver, he killed himself 2/3 matches this time without me having to match any strike tiles, so I suspect he’ll kill himself long before Medusa could nibble him to death.
    Half of the reason I'd run Kitty if I were trying this is that she'd keep the board mostly clear of Strikes so he wouldn't off himself too soon.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,365 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Half of the reason I'd run Kitty if I were trying this is that she'd keep the board mostly clear of Strikes so he wouldn't off himself too soon.
    You could also use 5-star Strange's Eye of Agamotto to continually clear the board of his strikes...until it gets destroyed by a match 4, anyway.
    ZootSax said:
    You could also use 5-star Strange's Eye of Agamotto to continually clear the board of his strikes...until it gets destroyed by a match 4, anyway.
    Well, some people could. My 5trange can only clear Attack tiles.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,365 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Well, some people could. My 5trange can only clear Attack tiles.
    Whoops.  Forgot that Strike Tiles was LVL 3 on that ability.  If it makes you feel any better, my Kitty is a 0/0/1, so she doesn't do a anything with enemy strike tiles...except take extra damage from them, of course. :(