Kill Kaecilius with Match Damage challenge

Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
Not bothering to change Wolveroach's standard Strange Sights team (Okoye, Medusa, 3* Doctor Strange) for the battle with Kaecilius, I noticed that Medusa's Entanglement does 1 point of damage to Kaecilius.
Can anyone keep their team alive and avoid matching his strike tiles long enough to down him using that 1 point?
I got nowhere close, and it's probably impossible, but I'm leaving the challenge out there.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kitty and Medusa might actually be able to do that. I really don't want to think about how long it might take with his SCL9 health pool, tho.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    No thanks. I'll keep using Electra, Patch, and Quicksilver.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    OJSP said:
    Which part of the Entanglement does the damage, the CD or the attack tiles? Rather than Kitty, Okoye should provide a better damage boost for the CD.
    It's the countdown, and Okoye does nothing to it, the damage is always only 1 point.

:edit: In SCL 8, he has 18834 health, and Weakness does 3363.  5 of those leaves 2019 points.
    I've got him down to 2002 before he self-destructed by making a match.
    So, I'll go with "It's impossible".
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Running Elektra, Kraven & Quicksilver, he killed himself 2/3 matches this time without me having to match any strike tiles, so I suspect he’ll kill himself long before Medusa could nibble him to death.
  • TPF Alexis
    ZootSax said:
    Running Elektra, Kraven & Quicksilver, he killed himself 2/3 matches this time without me having to match any strike tiles, so I suspect he’ll kill himself long before Medusa could nibble him to death.
    Half of the reason I'd run Kitty if I were trying this is that she'd keep the board mostly clear of Strikes so he wouldn't off himself too soon.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Half of the reason I'd run Kitty if I were trying this is that she'd keep the board mostly clear of Strikes so he wouldn't off himself too soon.
    You could also use 5-star Strange's Eye of Agamotto to continually clear the board of his strikes...until it gets destroyed by a match 4, anyway.
  • TPF Alexis
    ZootSax said:
    You could also use 5-star Strange's Eye of Agamotto to continually clear the board of his strikes...until it gets destroyed by a match 4, anyway.
    Well, some people could. My 5trange can only clear Attack tiles.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Well, some people could. My 5trange can only clear Attack tiles.
    Whoops.  Forgot that Strike Tiles was LVL 3 on that ability.  If it makes you feel any better, my Kitty is a 0/0/1, so she doesn't do a anything with enemy strike tiles...except take extra damage from them, of course. :(