Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Another Basic Support token from the Namor and Friends vault, this time I got a onestar Yaro Root. I hear good things about it, so that was nice.
    I got a 4-star Yaro Root yesterday. But for some reason it's not ripe.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    OJSP said:
    Kahmon said:
    the Master Support I am saving for a future cycle.
    You can save it and see what happens in the future, but the current situation is we can only use the token for the current cycle.

Brigby said:
    One important thing to note about this new Vault - unlike a lot of our other Event-based Vaults, which end and come back later with any unopened Vault tokens preserved, each 4-week long Support Circuit is unique. Like any Stockpiled tokens, players can still redeem unopened Vault tokens after the 4 week period ends, but those tokens will not carry over to the next Support Circuit vault.

That applies to the Vault tokens, not the Support tokens themselves. At least that is my understanding.

Dormammu said:
    Quebbster said:
    Another Basic Support token from the Namor and Friends vault, this time I got a onestar Yaro Root. I hear good things about it, so that was nice.
    I got a 4-star Yaro Root yesterday. But for some reason it's not ripe.
    I would contact Customer Support about that.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had a handful of LTs yesterday from various sources. Cashed them in looking for my first GE Doom cover; he still eludes me, but I did end up getting Fatpin #13 so I champed him. That's two 5-star champs in a week after I finished Cable a couple days ago. Feels pretty good. I like Cable, but not sure Fatpin will see much use. Still, it'll be nice to enjoy him when he's boosted to god-mode in PvE while he hangs out in the latest three.

Now if I can just get a GE Doom cover I can go back to hoarding LTs.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    My buck has been terrible in the Support Circuit vault but I did manage to get a 2* RTF out of there last night.

Not quite what I’d like but it’s a start.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    After not having 5* Kingpin for the last 2 essentials and going on an 0-25 streak in LL pulls, I finally pulled my green Kingpin as well as a yellow cable now 2/2/1, and a black GED, which now leads me to have every 3/4/5 rostered.  Looks like I can hoard for the next 2 5*s once Kingpin and Cable rotate out.
  • Century
    Century Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Returned to the game for the first time in a handful of months yesterday. Hopped back into PVP and rostered Gwenpool from a lucky heroic pull. 
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    First time we completed all rounds of an Alliance event, that was pretty cool. The Sinister 6 event is a bit more generous with points awarded, so it's easier than most if not all, but a bonus LT is always a win.

And got to 10k points in this season's PVP score with completing Sim progression. Not that difficult, but I usually skip the first few PVP events each new season, so this was a nice bonus too.
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Started the morning on 19cp.

Ran last node, got 1 cp. Daily reward was elite token.

Opened elite. Dupe 2 star. Meh.

Decided to drop 100hp on Sinister 6 draw. LL. 

Opened LL - purple - GED - my first.

Moved to classics chasing Kitty - purple - yay! Loki. Less yay.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seeing that my boosted 2-star Daken was healing 420 points of health each turn.

I can just picture him yelling at the police "It's medicinal, man!"
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    My alliance ended up very short of the LL Token reward for Spider-Man vs Sinister Six.

Why is this a good thing? It's the closest we've ever gotten. Super casual alliance and I'm still surprised we almost pulled it off.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    I know it's the off season and all, but last night I hit 900 in Hooked on a Feeling without using a shield for the first time since I champed my first 5*.

Since champing Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) I have no float point anymore, i went from 600pts to <400, where before as a 4* player with over half the tier champed i was occasionally floating at 7-800 overnight, but never less than 550-600. I had to push all the way back up in one go from 380 or so. I stopped looking for high value teams and just went after teams I knew I could beat quickly, and I got there in 35 wins. It was a nothing champ-level for Professor X (276), but I also scored lvl 132 for Bag-Man.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got an Advanced Support Token from the Support Circuit Vault that gave me a 3* Dora Milaje. Reminded me that I need to run P4nther/Shuri more often :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    The 11th Seed! The legends are true! :D
    EDIT: Spoke too soon. Got a Beginner Support Token from HoD, which kicked out a 3* Royal Talon Fighter!

• abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    I'll be very interested to see who gets through the entire month of participating in Support Circuit without something worthwhile.

Last week I was happy with a 3* Pocket Radio, which I didn't have before, and has since gotten me through a crash.  This week a vault token gave me an advanced token, which kicked out a 4* Element Guns (upgrade from 2*).

I AM happy with support circuit, and the increased chance for both RISO and supports. But I have also been buying the daily deal in the vault to improve my number of pulls.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting over 30K damage in Strike tiles on the Sentry required node with Sentry, C4rol, and 5-star Hawkeye.

Cast Photonic Barrage
    Cast World Rupture.
    Each countdown that resolves boosts some of the strike tiles on the board *and* gives you AP from Hawkeye, which you can use to cast his cheap blue and red for even more countdown tiles.  I ran out of blue tiles on the board on two separate occasions.

The highest single strike I had was over 8300, and there were a couple more that were in the 6-7K range.  I didn't even need Court Death to take out the enemy team in one turn with that much damage.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't finish my last clear of sub 1 in Hearts of Darkness on time, so I was in 18th Place at the beginning of sub 2. Figured I was out of the running for top 10 thanks to that mistake and decided to take it easy. Finished my sub 2 grind with several minutes left, tapped whatever Points were available... and when the next sub started I was suddenly in 8th Place. Guess a lot of people screwed up the sub 2 grind, going to be an interesting finish.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I didn't finish my last clear of sub 1 in Hearts of Darkness on time, so I was in 18th Place at the beginning of sub 2. Figured I was out of the running for top 10 thanks to that mistake and decided to take it easy. Finished my sub 2 grind with several minutes left, tapped whatever Points were available... and when the next sub started I was suddenly in 8th Place. Guess a lot of people screwed up the sub 2 grind, going to be an interesting finish.
    Ended
     up 4th overall, must have been a lot of screwups. Certainly didn't expect that!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the first time ever I completed Shield Training. The stars aligned and I got my Magik cover. I had no problem getting Bishop covers, in fact, I'll champ him in a couple days. 

Also, surprisingly, I ranked top 50 in SCL 9 Hearts of Darkness.  This is surprising because I didn't have the 5e character! That's right, it can be done. I ended #43.