***** Daredevil (Matt Murdock) ***** Updated (1/4/19)

12346»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alphateam said:
    I have him champed at 5/3/5. I use him all the time with 4 star Gamora. Her stun is super cheap and that is great with the extra damage he does with a stunned enemy. 

Who else do you all use with him?
    Gamora is definitely a favorite. Anyone who can make strike tiles is obviously good too. He's fun as a partner for Thanos in PvE grinds since you don't really mind DD's health dropping...
  • Alphateam
    Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Ya. Thanos kills the 3rd player. 

I like it when DD gets low on health. He’s a monster on healing himself. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated full ability details to level 450.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm so sad about this news. Wish he was a 4*. Wish he, Luke, Danny (and Jessica) were all in the same tier.
    Years later and I’m so happy he’s a 5. One of my favorite characters in the game (if not my most favorite). 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been using DD a lot recently with iHulk and Okoye.  He works very well, as he heals up the damage that iHulk deals to his team after he dies and gets resurrected.  However, I think I ran into a bug with his Sonar Sense in one my the most recent matches.  It was a PvE, with Venom and Moonstone left on the enemy team.  I used Sonar Sense to stun Venom, and then switched Moonstone to the front of the enemy team.  My move dealt enough damage to down her, but then it looked like the stunned Venom was dealt extra damage from being stunned, even though Moonstone took the actual match damage.  Has anyone else noticed this?