Unloading the hoard, but how?

Options
2»

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Boom you got off on the cheap!  Well done.  I’m sure Loki will get a feeder. You’ll get him do e
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phumade said:
    Boom you got off on the cheap!  Well done.  I’m sure Loki will get a feeder. You’ll get him do e
    Isn't ME Hulk a feeder for Loki?
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Since their Loki is 5/5/1, they won't get it until MEH is 340 at the earliest.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vins2 said:
    Since their Loki is 5/5/1, they won't get it until MEH is 340 at the earliest.
    This is the one time 200cp buy is a good.  Sharpshooting for 1 color is brutal,  unless you have the knowledge to reduce type 1 random into type 0 random for the lts 

if if you can use the feeder to get 1 cover to 5/5/2 buy the last.  Loki gives a lot of survivability.  Respected to 5/35 and pair him with true healers.  Loki teams can climb pretty high.
  • Zirtak_the_Second
    Zirtak_the_Second Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have 3 covers saved on Loki that can get him to 552 now, but feel like it's not worth it still. He'll probbaly stay at 551 for quite some time, but I'm glad I got him so far with still a large part of my hoard still to spare for later releases. Really digging Kitty, happy that she got champed in the process.