If you have Taskmaster raise your hand!

1235»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only managed to get him to 1/1/1 which means I could only level him to 78. I suspect I will not be winning this one.
  • Fuzzbap
    Fuzzbap Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Yeah it's a bit much.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Mattjimf said:
    Mattjimf said:
    currently 0/0/3, soon to hopefully be 1/1/3 else 0/1/3
    Scratch that, currently at 0/1/4, if I get the sim cover then I'll be 1/1/4, If I also get the cover in my vault i'll be 1/1/5.
    Now have him at 2/1/5 after buying his red HfH.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Mine is 4/5/2. Might end up 5/5/2 if I get lucky with his taco vault. Pulled 270 tokens and he’s still there! I should have 12 more pulls from tokens through the week. And if that doesn’t get him, I’ll scrounge up the HP to buy a 10 pack.  ***content removed for profanity***

**Mod note: Removed last sentence for circumventing the profanity filter. Warning issued. -fight4thedream
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still 6/3/3. 

H4H is a red. 
    Taco vault is a red 

Wish I could spam my Line stickers right now....
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    I just champed mine today with the HfH cover! Now instead of buying that $25 bundle, I can save my money and take my family out for a nice Shoney's meal.
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 595 Critical Contributor
    4/3/4

And I have to say I'm having a lot of fun with him.

It would be nice to get two more covers before the end of the anniversary, but I don't know if I can swing it.

He's not game breaking, but he is a ton of fun to play and experiment with build based on the team.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Now 2/5/2 and easily beat the crash with him at 188. Now to shelf him for 11 months.
    Thought about the new bundle, but skipping it. Will try to champ him next year.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Hmm - happy anniversary thanks for playing... now please pay Aud$38.99 to continue playing all DDQ nodes
  • KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Easily beat the DDQ with a 1/2/2. A couple boosts and stuns made Cap easy work. To those complaining about having to pay money for him to win the node, I haven't spent a dime, and people have been beating it with 1/1/0.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is 4/5/2. Might end up 5/5/2 if I get lucky with his taco vault. Pulled 270 tokens and he’s still there! I should have 12 more pulls from tokens through the week. And if that doesn’t get him, I’ll scrounge up the HP to buy a 10 pack. If 292 pulls doesn’t do it... well... eff you D3. 
    I just got the Taskmaster from my taco vault with the 290th pull. Damn RNG is fun. And the 10000iso reward was still sitting there at that point as well.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    1/1/1 and levelled up to 78. He'll be a lot of fun to use if I eventually get ten or so covers for him. I did manage to complete Taskmaster's Crash of the Titans after about 15 attempts.