If you have Taskmaster raise your hand!

Options

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a black from Shield Training. On pace to get one more black from Strange Sights placement, and then a black and a blue from Watch and Learn Progression and Webbed Wonder Progression respectively, for a somewhat annoying 0/1/3 build. The cover in my Taskmaster and Foes Vault is black, too, so no help balancing him out there.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a black from Shield Training. On pace to get one more black from Strange Sights placement, and then a black and a blue from Watch and Learn Progression and Webbed Wonder Progression respectively, for a somewhat annoying 0/1/3 build. The cover in my Taskmaster and Foes Vault is black, too, so no help balancing him out there.
    You’ll get a Red in Shield Sim at least.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    2/1/3 after top 20 in strange sights.  Should get a couple more through progression in ww and hopefully vault.  Had to use a team up and bring +2 tu AP to beat Iron spider.  Couldn't collect enough AP in any color to do any dmg as it seemed like by turn 4 half the board was webbed.  Gave up after 6 tries and brought in cheap dmg tu for the win.  Very annoying fight.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It might be too late for you but his web tiles don't help again attack tiles and match damages. Stun him and his web tiles do nothing to reduce damage.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Currently two covers. My slice for SS ends in about an hour. Should get 2, hoping for 3 from that. Two more progression covers coming.

Took a gamble on a SS 40-pack to see if I could get another one or two there; not only didn't I, I came in light on 3* and 4* pulls from it in general.

But 7 covers at new release is fairly normal for me. Just means I get to wait a year until he can 209, I guess.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    2/1/2 with a blue coming from webbed wonder. I am hoping our alliance can make top 100, but I think we will be just short.

1 from sim
    1 from training 
    2 from strange
    1 from PVP taskmaster 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You’ll get a Red in Shield Sim at least.
    Thanks! I hadn't paid attention to that. I feel much better knowing I'm going to have at least one for each colour.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 so far, 1 from Strange Sights and 1 from SIM. Working on another 2 and may have a crack at his vault.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4 so far for me:
    1 - Shield Training (Red)
    2 & 3 - PVE Strange Sights - Final Placement (Blue & Black)
    4 - Taskmaster & Foes Vault (Black)

Pending:
    5 - PVE Webbed Wonder - Progression (Blue)
    6 - PVP Watch & Learn - Progression (Black)
    7 - Season Shield Simulator - Progression (Red)

So, I figure I'll have a 2 2 3 Taskmaster by the time it's all said and done.
    Not terrible, but it will bug me to see a character on my roster I won't ever be able to get covers for after the anniversary is over...
    1882 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    *raises hand. Got through 52 wins on shield PvP. 
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got one cover from Strange Sight.
    Will get another one from Webbeb Wonder Progression.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4/3/2, should end at 4/4/3 after progression in both pve and pvp
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I'm at 1/1/2 from Shield Training, t100 in Strange Sights scl9, and one from Shield Sim. I have another coming in Webbed Wonder, and if I get lucky in the & Foes vault there may be one there. I did better on this new character release than I did on Dazzler, who I only managed 0/1/1 on.

I'm still really curious just how limited he is going to be...I would probably run him on purpose if he had a good level. I like the idea of 4* Speed Shot running with Professor X and Nightcrawler for maximum crit-lulz. His version of Speedshot plants the CDs on blue (rather than the original purple), so chasing purple for Bamf! won't be a problem for those tile actually landing someplace.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just 2 so far.  1 blue and 1 black.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    0/2/1
    Haven't gotten the progression from Howard yet.
    Haven't gotten the one from the simulator yet.
    Not promising that I'll get the one in the vault.
    So unless there are pleasant surprises I'll probably have 5 covers for his clash.  yay?
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1/2/2. Another one due in progression from Webbed Wonder. 

I just hope it isn't a year before any other covers are available. 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Three covers currently. Four wins in PVE for a fourth cover, and will get the 5th in Webbed Wonder. Then it's just roulette spins in Taskmaster and Friends limited vault for the red cover, if I really want it. I won't get him anywhere near completion for SHIELD Training progression, as my Emma Frost is too low level to nab a cover for him there. 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Three covers currently. Four wins in PVE for a fourth cover, and will get the 5th in Webbed Wonder. Then it's just roulette spins in Taskmaster and Friends limited vault for the red cover, if I really want it. I won't get him anywhere near completion for SHIELD Training progression, as my Emma Frost is too low level to nab a cover for him there. 
    Got my first top-50 placement in SCL9 in Strange Sights this last time, which was nice. I really think having a weak covered Wasp with powerhouse Jean Grey and battery Vulture helped me get all six clears on the Wasp nodes that I've struggled to get with other low-covered heroes.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another reason why I am NOT a fan of limited. 

5/2/3 PLUS a saved red so 6/2/3.  

So if I cannot champed him before this is over, I will have to wait 1 year to champ him with a saved cover.  

Pve personal:  2nd place-4 covers
    PVE ally: 5th place-1 cover
    PVP personal:  top 5-2 covers 
    Shield training:  1 cover 
    Pvp prog:  1 cover 
    vault: 1 cover 
    SIM:  1 cover

still missing prog cover in WW PVE, which is blue.  
    Will end 6/3/3 for now. 

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Another reason why I am NOT a fan of limited. 

5/2/3 PLUS a saved red so 6/2/3.  

So if I cannot champed him before this is over, I will have to wait 1 year to champ him with a saved cover.  

Pve personal:  2nd place-4 covers
    PVE ally: 5th place-1 cover
    PVP personal:  top 5-2 covers 
    Shield training:  1 cover 
    Pvp prog:  1 cover 
    vault: 1 cover 
    SIM:  1 cover

still missing prog cover in WW PVE, which is blue.  
    Will end 6/3/3 for now. 
    Spend 240 CPs or whale the vault for bragging rights and an LT?
    Terrible trade.  So basically 10 LT pulls for 1 LT.  Yea....no way in heck.