Comments

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1/3/4 level172. All from progression or placement. None from vault
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got the progression cover in his PVP event to take him too a modest 1/2/2, and the added bonus of being able to level him to 111 and get the extra 1CP from his Shield Training. Still have the red cover from Anniv. Sim to go and I might buy the HfH cover when his crash comes around. I'm pretty content with all this.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3/5/5 Lvl271 and champed

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not yet...
    Missed him by 1 placement in SCL 4.7 PvE last night.
    101st place, 24 points away from 100th. I finished a 45 point easy-node but it must have been seconds AFTER the cut-off.
    Kicking myself for (quickly, but not quick enough, I guess) checking ranks rather continuing to fight.
    I now have two.
    One from his PvP and one from Duck's PvE.
    Still regretting the above miss, then I at least could have had one of each color. Oh well...
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Without including the Alliance Raid event, he'll be 2/1/3 after I decide to hit Shield Simulator. 2/1/4 if I get a lucky pull in the "Taskmaster & Foes" vault. 

If the Alliance Raid event gives us 1 of each like a typical boss event, he'll be 3/2/5 when all is said and done for Anniversary. If he gets the Devil Dino treatment and I only see him again next anniversary, it's still a very friendly build to get him finished off, as I'll only need 3 covers. If he gets the Howard treatment, I'll just have to pray to the RNG gods that I don't get **** with a string of unusable purples. Sorry blacks. Bad flashbacks to building Howard. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm up to 1/3/2.  Unless I luck out on his vault or there is an unexpected way to get them, that's where I'll stay.

I'm somewhat optimistic I can beat his clash with this.  With 3 blue set to Billy Club once I start it I can have the opponent locked 50% of the turns, get it off a second time and he's stun locked.  Even if his damage is bad a stun lock will always win as long as you have patience.

Biggest thing to remember is to pick all powers that are good 1v1.  Since for many of us he'll likely never be used outside of clash and his anniversary events there's probably little reason to change from that unless you just want to play him for fun.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options

After I get the Webbed Wonder progression reward today, I'll have him at 3/2/2.

I got 3 for T10 in Strange Sights,

1 from Shield Training,

1 from Shield Simulator,

1 from Watch & Learn,

and then the 1 I get from WW in a bit.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You could set his black to either skull cracker or Shadow step for an additional stun or damage reduction as well. I guess depending on who he's up against, you could put his black on Quack-Fu to deny green
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    1/3/3 currently with another red coming from simulator completion.  Hopefully there will be more opportunity for covers during anniversary.  
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    Champed Emma this week, so 1 from shield training.
    Will get at least 2 from Strange sights and hoping to squeek in to get a 3rd.
    Will get 1 from Watch and Learn.
    Will get 1 from Webbed Wonder.
    Will get 1 from Shield Simulator.
    Hope to get lucky from his vault, but not gonna hold my breath for it.

Should finish with at least 6 and possibly as many as 8.
    Ended up 23rd place in scl 9, so only 2 covers from Strange sights.
    Did actually hit the cover from the Taskmaster and friends vault.
    Currently sitting at 1/4/2.

I plan to hit the heroes for hire offer and use my tokens hoard for the taco vault.
    Unless more chances to get him are added, that should end me at 2/4/2 plus whichever one the tacos get me.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3/3/3 so far...Not bad....But I suppose To must wait a Whole year To possibile champ it  ;)
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Webbed Wonder will be my first  :(
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrKasady said:
    Webbed Wonder will be my first  :(
    Same here.  I'm kind of hoping the new alliance event gives one as a node reward, similar to Howard in Webbed Wonder, so that we can keep getting covers every time they rerun that event.  Otherwise, it's going to be a REALLY long wait for me to actually have him remotely playable.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are we all done with opportunities to get Taskmaster for now?  
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Options
    pheregas said:
    Are we all done with opportunities to get Taskmaster for now?  
    At least 2 more coming up. He's the next DDQ crash and the Heroes for Hire offer is already previewed.
    Barring an anomaly, he should also appear in the next Taco Vault.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To my happy surprise I pulled the black Taskmaster from the Taskmaster and Foes vault this evening (11th pull), which brings him up to a better-than-expected 1/1/2.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Currently 1/1/3. I think I may pick him up in Heroes for Hire. I'm also guaranteed to get him if he appears in the Taco vault as I'll have over 300 tokens by the end of that next vault.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just completed the PVE of SSim to get only my 2nd cover. He's a 1/1/0 now.
  • Fuzzbap
    Fuzzbap Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've got a single Taskmaster cover, but regardless of that, making him the essential for today's COTT is really poor.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Agree with you... I don’t have him and he is the xtreme essential node in DDQ that’s just not on... seriously NOT ON!!!