Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

4-Star DDQ: A Squirrel vs. a T-Rex?!?

DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,379 Chairperson of the Boards
My only advice? Deny yellow.

Comments

• thechairmanthechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Champed Dino had no problem using the Squirrel as a tooth pick.

Black OML, breaks the cover tie with Thor to become my highest covered 5* at 11.
  • TheHungryPetTheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    Lv 131 3/2/1 Dino did it with 5K+ health left. Agree with Dormammu, yellow can put a hard stop on this match. Actually lost the first fight due to yellow firing twice.

Supports are allowed for this which was a HUGE help. Equipped the Destroyer Gun to boost purple match damage which effectively doubled the damage!

Dust off your supports and show her who's boss!

FF Token was a champ level for Vulture.

• JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 111 5/3/4 Devil dino, no boosts. first try with ~400 hp left. Forgot to equip a support.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl 276, 5/3/5 (apparently I never re-specced after Champing), first try. SG's yellow slowed things down a bit, but fortunately, she'd hit me with a couple of purples first, so I was under 80% and she didn't get the stronger Protects.
    Token waiting for Wasp to leave Latest.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 3,784 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devil Dinosaur be all wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, Yeah!
  • TheHungryPetTheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Lvl 276, 5/3/5 (apparently I never re-specced after Champing), first try. SG's yellow slowed things down a bit, but fortunately, she'd hit me with a couple of purples first, so I was under 80% and she didn't get the stronger Protects.
    Did you get a regular LL token? I got the FF token... Wasp free :smiley:
  • PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,270 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not too much trouble for my level 172  3/5/5 Dino! She did cast one yellow, but I managed to drop both purple and red on her before she did, to maximize damage.

My reward was a Hulkbuster champ level.

• BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s a Fan Favourites Token.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Nurr. Right. That's just become habit on these. I did get the FF token. Can't remember now what I pulled from it, tho. Probably a champ level for some 4* or other.
  • rocks52rocks52 Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    I chomped her to death and got yellow OML for my trouble.  He's now 3/3/5
  • loose5682loose5682 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Lvl 78, 1/1/1, three boosts, a support, and about 14 tries... all for a G4mora cover
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devil Dino remains my highest 4* champ, so this was an easy one.  I went green-to-purple-to-red for my finishing move.  I really hope that exact sequence of animations is used for the MCU Devil Dino movie when it defeats the antagonist... :)

The LT gave me a black Jessica Jones cover, making her 3/3/2.