4-Star DDQ: A Squirrel vs. a T-Rex?!?

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
My only advice? Deny yellow.

Comments

• thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Champed Dino had no problem using the Squirrel as a tooth pick.

Black OML, breaks the cover tie with Thor to become my highest covered 5* at 11.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    Lv 131 3/2/1 Dino did it with 5K+ health left. Agree with Dormammu, yellow can put a hard stop on this match. Actually lost the first fight due to yellow firing twice.

Supports are allowed for this which was a HUGE help. Equipped the Destroyer Gun to boost purple match damage which effectively doubled the damage!

Dust off your supports and show her who's boss!

FF Token was a champ level for Vulture.

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 111 5/3/4 Devil dino, no boosts. first try with ~400 hp left. Forgot to equip a support.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl 276, 5/3/5 (apparently I never re-specced after Champing), first try. SG's yellow slowed things down a bit, but fortunately, she'd hit me with a couple of purples first, so I was under 80% and she didn't get the stronger Protects.
    Token waiting for Wasp to leave Latest.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devil Dinosaur be all wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, Yeah!
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Lvl 276, 5/3/5 (apparently I never re-specced after Champing), first try. SG's yellow slowed things down a bit, but fortunately, she'd hit me with a couple of purples first, so I was under 80% and she didn't get the stronger Protects.
    Token waiting for Wasp to leave Latest.
    Did you get a regular LL token? I got the FF token... Wasp free :smiley:
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not too much trouble for my level 172  3/5/5 Dino! She did cast one yellow, but I managed to drop both purple and red on her before she did, to maximize damage.

My reward was a Hulkbuster champ level.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Nurr. Right. That's just become habit on these. I did get the FF token. Can't remember now what I pulled from it, tho. Probably a champ level for some 4* or other.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I chomped her to death and got yellow OML for my trouble.  He's now 3/3/5
  • loose5682
    loose5682 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Lvl 78, 1/1/1, three boosts, a support, and about 14 tries... all for a G4mora cover
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devil Dino remains my highest 4* champ, so this was an easy one.  I went green-to-purple-to-red for my finishing move.  I really hope that exact sequence of animations is used for the MCU Devil Dino movie when it defeats the antagonist... :)

The LT gave me a black Jessica Jones cover, making her 3/3/2.