Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Battle Stats

bken1234bken1234 GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,452 Chairperson of the Boards
It’s hard to build and test decks for events because we have to mentally keep track of objectives — or we have to dig through the BL after a match to see if we’ve met our goals. I would love to see a battle summary at the end of a battle log with the following info: 

Creatures Cast
Creatures Summoned
Supports Cast
Spells Cast 
Creatures Destroyed (my own and my opponent’s)
Life Lost 
Life Gained
Damagr Dealt to Creatures 

Comments

• DBJonesDBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    This would be great! Additionally, being able to set objectives in Training Grounds (for no rewards, or a small rune reward) would make it much better for testing decks. Just having a couple (or more for more fun) drop down boxes with all the possible objectives, with either the easiest version, or a way to set the number ourselves would be perfect.
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,806 Chairperson of the Boards
    DBJones said:
    This would be great! Additionally, being able to set objectives in Training Grounds (for no rewards, or a small rune reward) would make it much better for testing decks. Just having a couple (or more for more fun) drop down boxes with all the possible objectives, with either the easiest version, or a way to set the number ourselves would be perfect.
    Even random objectives would be nice
  • bken1234bken1234 GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,452 Chairperson of the Boards
    DBJones said:
    Even random objectives would be nice
    I would love some kind of randomized objective gameplay. 
  • rafalelerafalele Posts: 841 Critical Contributor
    Yesterday, while tuning my Elspeth's deck for the next HOD I was thinking about the same suggestion.

Battle stats are needed, unless in Training grounds.