Battle Stats

bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
It’s hard to build and test decks for events because we have to mentally keep track of objectives — or we have to dig through the BL after a match to see if we’ve met our goals. I would love to see a battle summary at the end of a battle log with the following info: 

Creatures Cast
Creatures Summoned
Supports Cast
Spells Cast 
Creatures Destroyed (my own and my opponent’s)
Life Lost 
Life Gained
Damagr Dealt to Creatures 

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    This would be great! Additionally, being able to set objectives in Training Grounds (for no rewards, or a small rune reward) would make it much better for testing decks. Just having a couple (or more for more fun) drop down boxes with all the possible objectives, with either the easiest version, or a way to set the number ourselves would be perfect.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    DBJones said:
    This would be great! Additionally, being able to set objectives in Training Grounds (for no rewards, or a small rune reward) would make it much better for testing decks. Just having a couple (or more for more fun) drop down boxes with all the possible objectives, with either the easiest version, or a way to set the number ourselves would be perfect.
    Even random objectives would be nice
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    DBJones said:
    Even random objectives would be nice
    I would love some kind of randomized objective gameplay. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Yesterday, while tuning my Elspeth's deck for the next HOD I was thinking about the same suggestion.

Battle stats are needed, unless in Training grounds.