Nebula (Infinity War) (8/20/18)

1235»

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is the cover issued random? I got a blue out of shield training, but i'm short the hp to roster her #fail
    Yep, always random. I got blue as well. 

And how much HP are you short? You'll probably want to figure out a way to add her, as she'll be required the event after SS.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,124 Chairperson of the Boards
    20 hp lol; so poor. I'll get it soon enough from someplace; i've just already tapped out most of the available content right now so all I can really do is grind Made Man hoping for 2* widow covers or something (she and bagman are closest to an Hp level)
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Idk as with every shield training she died first with out firing an ability. After getting a cover for her in the 1v1 fire the ability once and it was matched away next turn
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Idk as with every shield training she died first with out firing an ability. After getting a cover for her in the 1v1 fire the ability once and it was matched away next turn
    It would be nice if they put more thought into the teammates for the Shield Training events.  Having Nebula tank all three of her colors as well as team-ups makes her far too susceptible to damage to really get going.  
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    No GOTG affiliation but she's wearing a GOTG patch on her jacket in the artwork? lolwut

https://imgur.com/a/TKRN8YP
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    I quite enjoyed using her in the loaner node there. One of the more fun Shield Training intro nodes. I look forward to picking her up. Just a little bummed that I can't play optimally this weekend, so I'm not going to be getting many (if any) covers from placement.
    Join a late bracket in CL7 or 8. As in the last 2 hours before it closes and moves to day 2. That gets you up against the casual players. It's how I always play PvE and with casual clears you'll get a T20 to T50 finish depending on whether you have the 5* essential.

KGB
    This might be a dumb question, and I never put effort into figuring this out because I rarely have the time or energy to do full clears in PvE, but how do you tell that a bracket is two hours before closing? Are you just estimating it based on the ending time and whether it's 24-hour or 48-hour subs (which is also info one gets from experience or other players?)
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    I quite enjoyed using her in the loaner node there. One of the more fun Shield Training intro nodes. I look forward to picking her up. Just a little bummed that I can't play optimally this weekend, so I'm not going to be getting many (if any) covers from placement.
    Join a late bracket in CL7 or 8. As in the last 2 hours before it closes and moves to day 2. That gets you up against the casual players. It's how I always play PvE and with casual clears you'll get a T20 to T50 finish depending on whether you have the 5* essential.

KGB
    This might be a dumb question, and I never put effort into figuring this out because I rarely have the time or energy to do full clears in PvE, but how do you tell that a bracket is two hours before closing? Are you just estimating it based on the ending time and whether it's 24-hour or 48-hour subs (which is also info one gets from experience or other players?)
    I mean ending time for bracket. Not when it flips. I know there is a google doc devoted to flips and while I've glanced at it a few times over the years it's always an estimate once the data is a few hours old.

On events that open with 48 hr subs (Deadpool vs MPQ for example) you can join late in day 2 (last 2-3 hours just like events that open with 24 hr subs) to get in the casual bracket.

KGB
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    sinnerjfl said:
    No GOTG affiliation but she's wearing a GOTG patch on her jacket in the artwork? lolwut

Isn't that really a Ravager patch?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,124 Chairperson of the Boards
    According to this fandom page, she and Rocket are the only two active members of the MCU guardians lol: http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Galaxy

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    sinnerjfl said:

Huh, you're right, fooled me! Both patches look very similar.

But... was Nebula part of the Ravagers?
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 819 Critical Contributor
    Got a red cover from S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, a green and red from Strange Sights (I finished 25th in SCL9), plus another red for my Alliance's efforts, a green from The Hunt, and one more red from her PvP, so I've now got her at 0/2/4.

Why can't the hardest cover to get via placement be the progressive reward in the next event?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    sinnerjfl said:
    sinnerjfl said:

Huh, you're right, fooled me! Both patches look very similar.

But... was Nebula part of the Ravagers?
    In GotG II she stayed on a Ravager ship long enough to pick up a cute jacket.