Meet RnG sub 2 timers [Investigating]

Options
2»

Comments

• y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    same happened to me. nowadays 6 points can actually affect placement...
  • y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    same here. my points said 'full' even though they were one behind, and closing and re-opening did not fix.

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh right, the mighty holy Rockett wasnt involved yet, so why did i think it could have been solved....
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Oh right, the mighty holy Rockett wasnt involved yet, so why did i think it could have been solved....
    Wow.  All I was doing was explaining what the heck I did. Nothing more.  
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I was playing the first sub of Meet Rocket and Groot, Welcome to Earth, and the points for some nodes started decreasing before the 4th clear. The two hardest non essential nodes were down to 15 points for the 4th clear. The other nodes seem to work normally.

//Merged Similar Threads -Brigby
  • Smart80
    Options
    @Brigby @Tombstone, seriously, is this ever getting fixed? Or just tell us you dont care this is broken...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was going to post some snark, then realized I already did last time.

Oh well.

• Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I encountered this, clearing a node for full points gives a timer of over a day. I did however notice that this bug didn't happen on my 5* essential node. My 5* node has a timer of 23h54m, and my first easy node has a timer of 1d9m even though my 5* is always the last node I do and should have a higher timer.
  • Smart80
    Options
    Its in DPvMPQ as well.. “FULL POINTS”, no timer, eventhough points are shy by 1..
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Smart80 If you wouldn't mind submitting a ticket on this and providing me with the support ticket number, I'll see if I can have it passed along to the team. Thanks! 
  • Smart80
    Options
    Tombstone said:
    @Smart80 If you wouldn't mind submitting a ticket on this and providing me with the support ticket number, I'll see if I can have it passed along to the team. Thanks! 
    You have got to be kidding me man... check begin of this topic and my PMs... 

at least mark it as “under investigation” if you want to blatently ignore the issue, less emberassment...
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any news on this bug? Timers are still dislaying "full points" even though you don´t receive full points for completing a mission.
  • Smart80
    Options
    Yep, same old story.... @Tombstone @Brigby

Just a thought, why not just run the 3 day version till they find some motivation to actually investigate it?
  • Bowgentle
    Options

Smart80 said:
    Yep, same old story.... @Tombstone @Brigby

Just a thought, why not just run the 3 day version till they find some motivation to actually investigate it?

But did you open a CS ticket yet?
    You know how important that is!
  • Smart80
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Any progress yet @Tombstone @Brigby

edit: oh wow, it actually got a [investigating] tag now! :-)
    isnt in bug list topic though
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this is the first time I've been affected by it, but yep.

Gonna be a few shades of not-happy if it costs me placement for Domino.
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I encountered this, clearing a node for full points gives a timer of over a day. I did however notice that this bug didn't happen on my 5* essential node. My 5* node has a timer of 23h54m, and my first easy node has a timer of 1d9m even though my 5* is always the last node I do and should have a higher timer.
    Same thing again. Hitting 'Full Points' nodes, 5* Essential node had expected refresh timer after, while all other nodes had refresh timers over 24 hours after.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Yeah this is never going to be fixed.

I'll just accept that I'm 6 points behind and will make that up during end grind.