Probability of getting no mythics in multiple premium packs

Options
13»

Comments

• Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
     there is a second level of rarity attributed to each rarity class.
    I agree this has happened and may well still be happening (and that was the whole point of my post).  I just hope I can inspire a more evidence-based approach to forming theories.  You don't need anecdotes and speculation if you've got strong statistical evidence (e.g. what I linked to), especially when none of the anecdotal cards named appear on any sub-tier rarity list. :P
  • Luiz_Nas
    Luiz_Nas Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    10+ PP and not a single mythic.... opened one 120 pink crystal pack and got a mythic... Traxos....
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Luiz_Nas said:
    10+ PP and not a single mythic.... opened one 120 pink crystal pack and got a mythic... Traxos....
    eeee gads!  That's horrible, much empathy :(
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It only seems fair to report, but I just opened a Dominaria super pack and got 2 mythics and three rares, all non dupes. Not trying to brag, just pointing out that it can go both ways
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mrixl2520 said:
    It only seems fair to report, but I just opened a Dominaria super pack and got 2 mythics and three rares, all non dupes. Not trying to brag, just pointing out that it can go both ways
    winning the mtgpq lottery, getting to point it out in a mtgpq thread in a way that makes a point and doesn't come off as boasting, sounds like a good day to me ;)

but seriously though, congrats on that epic pack pull.  :)
  • timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    It can go both ways, one of my team members pulled 2 masterpieces and 3 mythics out of a premium pack this week, one of the mythics was a dupe, but hey that was an epic pack!