Options
2»

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sherman2 said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I just received word that the team was able to work their engineering magic and these server issues should be normalized now. Could everyone try restarting their application please and seeing if that helped?

Nope. My Dad has a new problem now. Game is stuck on fetching all events and won't move away there.. It won't even give any error, just stay on that event. The phone is Android btw

Sadly my dad has no facebook and we can't check what's his UID so is it safe to try reinstallation? Cause it would suck if all of his data would be lost 
    In the past we had to get my kids accounts back without facebook. They can find it with things like:
    Nickname
    Numbers of crystals of different colours if known
    Particular mythics/masterpieces they have

What really helped though, is our kids had used my "friend code" so they could narrow it down a lot. It's possible your dad used yours perhaps?

Oh, what coalition they are in would help too!
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pretor said:
    After the latest patch I can't even play the game. The game goes through the loading screen where it shows that it loads all the assets, checks for version, logs me in etc. but then when it gets to the default menu with all the news - the loading circle just spins indefinitely. I can't access any menu or do anything. 

Resetting the phone or the app doesn't work. Everything was working perfectly before the update. I am on ios.
    I have the same thing going on, but I'm on Android.
    Same here, Android 7.0. Only way in is to clear the app data and go thru  setup again. Have to this very time the app is closed i.e. phone switched off
  • Pretor
    Pretor Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just letting know that my issue got resolved. Thank you.
  • FloppyNapps
    FloppyNapps Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Okay I reinstalled the app and everything seems to be in working order now. I was initially worried I'd lose my profile but its all good.