MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2018 Edition *Updated (3/27/18)

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does it matter what kind of Doc Ock you have to fight Rogue Gambit with?
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    Does it matter what kind of Doc Ock you have to fight Rogue Gambit with?
    Yes it does; when he is champed and boosted, you can bring Vulture and Carol and do filthy damage with his green and blue
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Chulk is the following 4* placement.. I smell an announcement for 5* Hulk being his champ reward coming soon
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Nice to see 1 last hurrah for GladiaThor before leaving latest. Hopefully they skip Jessica on the next 2, but recent history suggests otherwise.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    You guys really hate us.....Doc Ock in a new release is just bad....furthermore, the new release is the most difficult pve (hated by the most part of us players).....surely a week end to remember .......remember that it's spring and maybe Val is not worth my pain and efforts. Thank you  :)
  • Simplicius
    Simplicius Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    This is the first time I'll be able to do more than the first node in Shield Training.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    This is the first time I'll be able to do more than the first node in Shield Training.
    Me too! And they're all champed! So excited.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    @Brigby are we finally getting regular simulator again or will it be all xmen again and not utilize 99% of the available roster?

Edit: just saw the in-game picture that shows its xmen again so I'll ask this just like I did last time. WHY ARE WE STILL GETTING THE XMEN ONLY SIMULATOR WHEN THIS IS (WAS) ONE OF THE ONLY EVENTS IN THE GAME THAT HAD ANY VARIETY? The best thing about it was that some of the nodes were updated every time it came up to give some new and interesting challenges. Now it's just rogue/gambit/jean/prof x over and over and over again.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    This will be the best Shield Trainig, i need only invest some ISO on Laura  :)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Training - Valkyrie (Asgardian Warrior) (3/22/18) *New Update*
    Required Characters:
    Valkyrie, Vulture, X-23, Red Hulk

At long last, a Shield Training where I have all the characters champed!
  • Take_A_Pill
    Take_A_Pill Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    UPCOMING STORY EVENTS

Simulator
    (3/22/18) *New Update*
    Featured Characters:
    5-Star: Doctor Octopus (Classic)
    4-Star: Lockjaw
    3-Star: Luke Cage (Hero for Hire)
    2-Star: Daken (Dark Avengers)

Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Lockjaw - Green
    3-Star: Luke Cage (Hero for Hire) - Black, Yellow, Red
    2-Star: Daken (Dark Avengers) - Purple, Black
    1-Star: Black Widow (Modern) - Purple

Placement Rewards:
    4-Star: Valkyrie -Yellow, Black, Red
    3-Star: She-Hulk - Red, Green, Blue
    2-Star: Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel) - Black, Red, Yellow
    1-Star: Storm (Modern) - Green, Black

Alliance Placement Rewards:
    4-Star: Valkyrie - Yellow
    3-Star: She-Hulk - Red
    2-Star: Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel) - Black
    1-Star: Storm (Modern) - Green

@Brigby , Tapable ? 3 3 3 , All night long ?
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    Required Characters:

At long last, a Shield Training where I have all the characters champed!
    It's interesting to see they haven't picked Shuri as a required, despite her being the most recent 4* and being in tokens.  Hopefully that's a permanent change, and only the final row will be there to reward people for covering a character quickly.

I'm just a bit annoyed that I still don't have enough Red Hulk covers.  I pulled another red cover as a bonus hero, but that's the one colour I have five of.  Perhaps I'll get lucky when I open my latest tokens for Jessica Jones next week.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hope we get word on the next anti-tapping test, or if it was such a complete success that we'll switch over to it soon.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Required Characters:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please keep the structure for shield training like this where you don't have to have the previously released character that barely got added to the pack.

as a player with 1500+ days it's nice to actually be able to do these and get a single cover for the new characters @_@
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    zulux21 said:
    Required Characters:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please keep the structure for shield training like this where you don't have to have the previously released character that barely got added to the pack.

as a player with 1500+ days it's nice to actually be able to do these and get a single cover for the new characters @_@
    Not going to lie, this is going to help immensely with my hoarding. I just so happened to champ both Panther and Shuri after cracking a hoard to finish Thor and start Jess. So I was more than ready for either one to be be SHIELD featured. 

Its not uncommon for me to just need 2-4 covers to get a new four star elligible for SHIELD and being so close means I’d usually bite the bullet and pull some to try and get them there. If this new pattern holds I will no longer have to do that (I’m only missing 1 4* cover in the whole game not including Valkyrie). I know the developers don’t want to incentivize hoarding and I think SHIELD Training was one of their ways to curtail it. I know for me it sort of worked and obviously with this change I will once again hoard. Just being honest!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Lame. Doc Oc. So does this confirm the order is totally random and SS being first was just a coincidence?

Not necessarily. It's been a long while since Ock was essential too since he was the first Latest fivestar to leave the pool after the fivestar essential node was introduced. We may just see the no-longer-Latest fivestars interspersed in the cycle. It's definitely to soon to say it is totally random, at the very least.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looked over the list in Tips and Guides, and Ock was last Essential just Before Black Bolt, so I am not Writing off the order yet. If so, Black Bolt and Green Goblin should be the next two essential Classic fivestars.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Chulk as the following 4* placement.. I smell an announcement for 5* Hulk being his champ reward coming soon
    We've been getting one new 5* feeder a month since the initial announcement, so it would be about two to three weeks too early.  Of course, there isn't any official policy, but it would definitely buck the trend.