Known Issue: Strange Sights Door 1 *Updated (1/16/18)

Options
124»

Comments

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Clearance level surely was a factor as well.. 
    I did 9
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Zappa said:
    I got a deadpool 4* cover, 1500 iso, and a heroic token
    Recieved the same. Thanks D3.  I'm guessing they added in the missing points and figured out what place you "would have been in".
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So, do some people now have to turn in their rewards? With the bug now factored in, those people would have ended up lower in standings
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No they won’t punish those unaffected, they’re just giving the additional rewards that those impacted missed out on. It’s for once, d3/Demi doing the right thing for the players.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am very happy with this result.  This is the first time that I can remember that it does seem like fair compensation.  I know I was very out spoken on this issue, but I am just glad they listened to us.  They fixed the bug and took care of the door 1 people.  
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am very happy with this result.  This is the first time that I can remember that it does seem like fair compensation.  I know I was very out spoken on this issue, but I am just glad they listened to us.  They fixed the bug and took care of the door 1 people.  
    It does indeed sound like a good appropriate resolution. Perhaps there should be a separate thread stating as much? 

When there's a big issue such as this, we tend to post quickly with our complaints. There's maybe a flurry of activity and discussion initially, but by the time there's resolution, interest has waned and there's perhaps not as much attention given to the resolution. 

I believe that if fair criticism is warranted (which it was in this situation), then credit also needs to be given when things are made right (which sounds true).