Magic: Puzzle Quest 2-Year Anniversary Details *Updated (12/12/17)

13»

Comments

• Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Duplicate quarry beetle, OK :)

Still, nice they gave us one of the best elite packs to roll on!
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    t  said:
    Sorry for the delay everyone on the free gift today.  The gift was sent out a little after 12pm PST.  Everyone should have received their gift by now.  Have a great rest of your weekend!
    LakeStone said:
    Sorry for the delay everyone on the free gift today.  The gift was sent out a little after 12pm PST.  Everyone should have received their gift by now.  Have a great rest of your weekend!
    thanks for the gift. better late than never. I was glad to be wrong about the "never" part in my earlier post. Happy Holidays. :smiley:
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    By far the best present so far for anyone outside of the top 10 is doubled TG rewards!  Thank you so much!!! :smile:
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    the 8 pws rotation a week is good change. previously it took 6 weeks for a plane walker to rotate back in
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    And the daily trial are cheaper (30 crystals).
    Also they give  back 75 crystals... 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do say, I'm getting a much better feeling about this game now that we have Oktagon as our design team.  Keep up the great work guys :)
  • Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I don't think the booster prizes are being doubled. Not sure if that is excluded or not
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    .makes sense though :) there are limits to everything.

I'm more wondering about HoD prizes :dizzy:

Also wondering if HoD will work at all, or lock me out of an entire node again...
  • Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Thuran said:
    .makes sense though :) there are limits to everything.

I'm more wondering about HoD prizes :dizzy:

Also wondering if HoD will work at all, or lock me out of an entire node again...
    Yea that was lame :-/
  • Stidjen
    Stidjen Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I'm hoping for Kiora... missed the last one by a day and am hoping for a discount now.