Magic: Puzzle Quest 2-Year Anniversary Details *Updated (12/12/17)

Comments

• Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Oh man... it's tempting to spend money on crystals to pick up the planeswalkers I am missing while their on discount. Being and staying free to play is hard some times. Still considering buying Bolas.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    i was to but this close to xmas, clamped down tight on it and gonna wait till he is in the vault, because you know all those nasty habits we have like eating and having a place to live
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    It's too bad @Brigby the deals don't drop sooner :( I'm sure alot of people, myself included will spend money to get these items as well as the crafting discount.
    Having said that I doubt anyone is really going to spend anything until the special deals that give you discounts on booster crafting are available. Sigh...its going to be a long 10 days

• Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Do we know when on the 10th/25th?
  • Quadro
    Quadro Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    @Brigby

so, my last comments were just ignored as I asked on which day, ixalan will arrive in November. There was an official statement from 27th September, said ixalan will be released in November and other things (like booster-crafting) were delayed for later this year. So, what happend to ixalan that it won’t be even released this year?! But booster crafting is still coming. 
    I’m playing since the beginning but 6 months without new (card)-content is unacceptable. The 2nd set of the block is coming January 19th, or 5 weeks. I don’t get this sorry. Just very disappointed, there was no statement about that delay. Only answered by question. No self-intention to clear things. 

• IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Kaladesh was released on 7th December last year. If you stay on two blocks per year
     Ix is coming  soon. 
  • Quadro
    Quadro Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    So why they announce that ixalan coming in nov 17 (on there own), just to ignore it afterwards and do not talk about it, but only someone asks. 
    That’s a wrong way to communicate with costumers/players. 

• Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    If you do give a set date and nothing happens you could atleast just post a message that it is delayed for a time.

Increased event rewards starts from today also but no info on how much or what events (no change to TG rewards today at least).

And the free Elite pack that was due to be given out today, will it be timelimited to only be claimed today? 

• voodoo_gremlin
    voodoo_gremlin Posts: 61 Match Maker
    I'm just coming back to the game for the Anniversary events. 
    If you say something is going to happen on December 10th it should be there after midnight on December 10th! Why am I wasting my time on a group of people can't read a calendar.
  • Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Guys?   Isn’t there supposed to be a gift today? 
  • Iworb
    Iworb Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Guys?   Isn’t there supposed to be a gift today? 
    Booster crafting was delayed too if you know what I mean  ;)
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    there is supposed to be a free rare+ elite pack for everyone on 10 Dec. but since there is no rare cards in the current selection, and hence no rare+ elite packs for purchase, the free gift might not be able to trigger. D3go/Octagon might have made its first post-hibernum booboo.

definitely hope my guess above is completely wrong and we will all get a nice free gift before 10 Dec ends. 
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Did get the notification a few minutes ago but don't see anything yet.
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    ArielSira said:
    Did get the notification a few minutes ago but don't see anything yet.
    Yep, had the email and the notifucation but no pack
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Same here I tried restarting the application twice and the gift was in the inbox.

Just got a dupe rare as in my 7 previous Mythic+rare boosters bought with 120 pink jewels.
  • Phillmoore
    Got gift.  Was a duplicate and I don’t think i can get a re roll anymore.  Sigh.  
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Let's all not condemn them. I'm grateful for the dupe I got. I'll be able to use it to go after something I do want in just over a week. Remember, they didn't have to give us anything.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Yes, that is true I like the gift, just saying what I got.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Got a dupe rare as well but with booster crafting coming I'm happy with any gift. Thanks for fixing it D3/Oktagon.
  • Phillmoore
    Just saying was all.  And now at least just like so many other unwanted Christmas present you can take it back and exchange it.  So all good in the end.  Thanks.