No reply on opened tickets

Hi there!

I've opened a few tickets since the launch of the game, but never had a single answer. I'd like to know if it's normal or if it's my email provider (hotmail) that is blocking messages.
What would you suggest then? That I open a new ticket with a different email?

Thanks in advance for the help icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    It's possible, Hotmail is somewhat notorious for eating emails. That being said and just to make sure something wasn't missed anyway, can you please PM me the email address you used for those tickets and any other useful data, like your PVP username? I'll pass that forward to the Customer Support group and have them poke at the tickets in particular.
  • Done. Thanks for the help!
    I'll be using another email address from now.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    I have a couple tickets as well submitted through in-game and have never gotten a response. Before I have always contacted directly through e-mail and it seems to work much better. I have no idea why in-game tickets never get any attention.
  • I've never had replies from in-game tickets, but have had replies from e-mails. I assume the in-game tickets just don't work or something.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Humphrey wrote:
    I've never had replies from in-game tickets, but have had replies from e-mails. I assume the in-game tickets just don't work or something.
    Most odd. The ingame tickets go straight through to our ticket database while CS has to transfer emails over manually then answer from there. Definitely going to look into this. Are all of you using Hotmail by any chance?
  • I've also submitted about 3 tickets in-game and never received any reply. I just figured you guys were busy and hadn't gotten to them, though it has been several weeks at this point.

I use gmail

in game name is adamLmpq
  • Yes I'm using Hotmail, and have been for about 15 years. In that time companies like Amazon, Tesco, John Lewis, every forum (except phpB ones), every single online retailer and workplace email service I have ever used have managed to deliver emails to my Hotmail address 100% of the time.
    So the problem does not lie with Hotmail - if it did, it would be "eating" Amazon ones etc too. And it's not, and never has done.
    I just wanted to say that before you replied with excuses like "Hotmail eats emails".

To be fair the a couple of the tickets I sent were bug reports, they did not require a response, but it would be polite to reply to such things. The other ticket did require a response, and I got one - but only after I later sent an email about the same issue (and I got a reply to the email first).
  • I submitted one last night my self. About the issue I posted down lower. No response as of yet. Only posting this here since the thread was started.

User name is dragma
  • Yeah I also made the experience that I never get a response via the Feedback form ingame but via E-Mail it works quite fine. I'm not using Hotmail in any way. PvP Name is also Mommson (but it has been a few weeks since i sent an ingame form, only using E-Mail by now)
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    Humphrey wrote:
    I've never had replies from in-game tickets, but have had replies from e-mails. I assume the in-game tickets just don't work or something.
    Most odd. The ingame tickets go straight through to our ticket database while CS has to transfer emails over manually then answer from there. Definitely going to look into this. Are all of you using Hotmail by any chance?

I used my gmail.
  • Any word on these?