Options
2»

Comments

• babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Some things that i'd love to see in upcoming updates:
    1. Being able to speed up the victory/ribbons animation. (holding like with opening boosters would be an idea) 

2. Being able to edit an event deck even when your nodes run out in an event (so we can fine tune immediatly and not wait 6 hours and hope to remember
    I can't strike through this suggestion, but i am removing it from this wishlist, it is too exploitable for pvp. Unless of course the last deck PLAYED is the one presented to others

3. Being able to see the node timer even when you still have charges
    4. Being able to see your coalition members scores from the event instead of the coalition menu
    5. Having the coalition event scores ordered, highest scoring member first

Small stuff like that would me and maybe a lot of others quite happy
    Can we un-strike though number 2?  The game already pits players against the last deck played rather than the current deck.  If I run through my first set of nodes in HoD and then change my event decks, players do not play against my revised deck. (We have tested this). Similarly, you can use a deck slot to play an event without setting an event deck and players will still encounter these decks (Happens in TotP all the time).  Thus, one could even clear all nodes and then adjust their deck in the PW window if this was the case.. but its not.  We fight the last deck played.

Anyway, #2 is a very important feature @andrewvanmarle and not one that can be exploited.  No need to remove it. 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 797 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options

7) Get rid of the annoying "how do you like mtgpq" message after every three or so fights. Yes, I've seen it already and NO! I don't want to rate.

8) I mentioned it in an earlier post: fix the visual color mastery bars and make it a useful feature again. Once in platinum the color mastery doesn't do anything, except maybe for personal goals, like mastering all your cards. But that has no added value if the bars already show "full" progression.

• Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    9) Repopulate the vault.  Remember when they used to rotate the boosters?  I’d love to get some Kaladesh or Amonkhet for my alt but I can’t. 
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    9) Repopulate the vault.  Remember when they used to rotate the boosters?  I’d love to get some Kaladesh or Amonkhet for my alt but I can’t. 
    Going to second this, I am missing some cards that would make play a lot more fun for my deck from both of those, and would really like a chance at them.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Machine said:

7) Get rid of the annoying "how do you like mtgpq" message after every three or so fights. Yes, I've seen it already and NO! I don't want to rate.

Regarding 7, if you select a star amount, then use the next dialog to open a new window to leave a review, you can then just close that without doing it and it won't bug you again.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @babar3355 done!
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    As an addition to point 1, I would like to be able to switch off all animations, especially during a match.

The game also needs to load much much faster, in particular when switching from one screen to the next. With each and every screen change, the game seems to load from scratch again.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As an addition to point 1, I would like to be able to switch off all animations, especially during a match.

The game also needs to load much much faster, in particular when switching from one screen to the next. With wach and every screen change, the game seems to load from scratch again.
    Yes, it seems to reauthenticate you with the server, the normal practise is to do all the proper cryptography stuff _once_ and keep a unique token that proves you are you and any further access just checks this tiny number, but Hibernum seemed to have done it the weirdest and most inefficient way possible. Hopefully Oktagon will fix that...
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If I remember correctly based on others posts back around the time the changes occurred, it communicates back to the server before and after every match in order to send battle logs as an anti-cheating measure.  It does not state that explicitly in it's dialog, but that's what it's doing.  Implemented back when cheating was a major problem.
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Of course that is necessary, but it authenticates and re-authenticates more often than that.