MPQ at Marvel.com: Thor (Gladiator) (10/26/17)

Options
13»

Comments

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm not in 5-star land so I don't have a basis of comparison, but he sounds like someone I DO NOT want to see on the other side of the board. Pair him with a green battery and he's going to make quick work of anything that isn't scaled to 5-star level. Yikes. 
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Any guesses what time this “And finally there will be a special Legendary Store called Friends from Work that runs from November 2 through November 5. “ will be out today?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,333 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yoik said:

Any guesses what time this “And finally there will be a special Legendary Store called Friends from Work that runs from November 2 through November 5. “ will be out today?

5* stores typically open at 12:00 pm est.  So, 3 1/2 hours from now.  I cannot recall a different time lately.

I would be extremely hesitant to spend on a store with Banner in it...and wait for Latest for Thor.  Banner is that bad.  But that’s just my thoughts.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Thor has a hammer, so it's not strange that he sees his problems as nails...
    Normally, yes...
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So weirdly, no run of a boss/special event for 5Thor release, to award upto 2 earnable LTs.

Instead we have the 1:533 earnable tokens.

Is the intention to tighten the noose on LTs and CPs given out? First removal of CP from PvP progression and now this? Those are big sources of it.

Big MCU release and not even a special boss event. Tsk
  • Dunamis101
    Dunamis101 Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    5* Thor (Gladiator) Quick Analysis 

https://youtu.be/KkkNzRTk5bE
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Thor has a hammer, so it's not strange that he sees his problems as nails...
    Normally, yes...
    In his heart, he'll Always be the guy with the hammer.