Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Alternatives to MTGPQ?

OutersiderOutersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
Since FB knows I play a lot of MTGPQ I've been getting a suggestion to play Legendary: Heroes of Magic another card game & gem drop game. I gave it a try yesterday and found it's actually quite good. It's more of a quest game vs a pvp game. I still intend on playing MTGPQ for awhile, but with the delay in  booster crafting and the questionable future of the game itself I want alternatives...  Any other suggestions???

Comments

• BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,727 Site Admin
    *Moved to Other Games: General Discussion* @Outersider
  • octal9octal9 Posts: 592 Critical Contributor
    If you're looking for something with gameplay similar to MTGPQ, I'm afraid you won't be finding it.
  • OutersiderOutersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I actually spent the weekend trying different games, and wound up back at Legendary. The game play is pretty interesting. Quests/crafting and guild play. Guild play is pretty cool where you get to use a guild mates card in your deck. You can use a super powered card (only once in 24 hours) to  win some tough challenges. There is a lot about it I'm not familiar with  yet, but I'm finding a good alternative to MTGPQ