Kiora vs Nissa 3

2»

Comments

• blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Twee said:
    I've been dead set on getting Kiora as soon as she's available, and soon she will be.  However, that Nissa 3 tho..  If you could re-roll Kiora would you still get her, or is that new Nissa a better option? 
    Why not get both? I will use Kiora and N3 in both green and blue nodes over mono-color pw.

you will definitely need nissa3 for a future upcoming weekend 3-day coalition event. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going with N3 -- working my butt off to level her so she can replace Kiora. Currently playing the same deck and N3 has a much better win rate in Standard. 

Will probably still use Kiora for legacy. 
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    honestly just been using sand worm convergence, a mythic i know but was lucky and got one right out of the gates (gratuitous brag comment) but it seems green in this set has no removal at all, just me or is anyone else having problems no matter what color green walker
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moved to Planeswalker Discussion
  • snowmangoh
    snowmangoh Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    bken1234 said:
    I'm going with N3 -- working my butt off to level her so she can replace Kiora. Currently playing the same deck and N3 has a much better win rate in Standard. 

Will probably still use Kiora for legacy. 

I'm not even using Kiora (who I preached for since her release) for legacy unless it's an event where N3 is in another slot. My current deck beat Amonkhet as soon as I unlocked her third ability (lvl 16?), and he never even touched me. My entire deck is cycling (minus New Perspectives of course), Shefet Monitor is mana gain WITHOUT USING A TURN, and Lay Claim can be both creature cast AND removal... All while adding +1/+1 to every creature every cycle! Go with N3.