Your Most Used - just 1

Options
13»

Comments

• right now 85 lvl classic storm.

unfortunately I dont have enough covers for patch, OBW, or spidey.

punisher is almost there and I have high hopes that black panthers black power will be a lot more powerful than classics storm's blue power. although the 5ap to the other team is a bit worry some especially with OBW on the other side.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    davecazz wrote:
    right now 85 lvl classic storm.

unfortunately I dont have enough covers for patch, OBW, or spidey.

punisher is almost there and I have high hopes that black panthers black power will be a lot more powerful than classics storm's blue power. although the 5ap to the other team is a bit worry some especially with OBW on the other side.
    Maxed BP with his current stats does 4048 damage to enemy team, so no cStorm or oBW can survive that.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    definitely my 4/4/5 85 OBW - the extra 100 damage or so with each blue/purple/black match is awesome, and helps whittle down an enemy OBW pretty quickly if you focus on the strong match colors.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    rpmurray wrote:
    5.3.5 gsbw
    That sniper rifle!
    Envious. Sitting at 3/1/5. Must earn covers...
    Twysta wrote:
    I actually probably use Modern Storm the most...
    basically use her for almost all my PvE, not so much in PvP these days, but sometimes if I can't find a team to throw out a tank team on, put storm in there and she can win a game on her own.
    Same here. Use M.Storm on almost every match PVE. PVE does not play timer tiles until about their 3rd turn any by then I have enough reds usually to start the cascade spamming. Dont let it be desert or Forest otherwise its just about over. But as I am leveling up and facing harder characters Im falling asleep at the low damage numbers. Getting to be like 10+ minute fights. -- until i get those 2 other green GSBW covers.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    user311 wrote:
    rpmurray wrote:
    5.3.5 gsbw
    That sniper rifle!
    Envious. Sitting at 3/1/5. Must earn covers...
    Twysta wrote:
    I actually probably use Modern Storm the most...
    basically use her for almost all my PvE, not so much in PvP these days, but sometimes if I can't find a team to throw out a tank team on, put storm in there and she can win a game on her own.
    Same here. Use M.Storm on almost every match PVE. PVE does not play timer tiles until about their 3rd turn any by then I have enough reds usually to start the cascade spamming. Dont let it be desert or Forest otherwise its just about over. But as I am leveling up and facing harder characters Im falling asleep at the low damage numbers. Getting to be like 10+ minute fights. -- until i get those 2 other green GSBW covers.
    I recommend Daken, mStorm and oBW against mooks, even without buffs Daken offers powerful strike tiles, and a lot of them. Just collect some green and red to be safe and start matching blues, purples and blacks with oBW. Delay any CD tile with blue, steal tons from goons (almost all goon teams generated blue in the latest PvE, well thank you! Just don't kill the blue-generating dudes first), if things go south, erase the board with red and green. With 5+ of Daken's strike tiles, even 12k Empiricists go down pretty fast.
    Other than that you can always go insta-kill with Venom.
  • Punisher. There's nothing he's a bad match for. I can never find a good reason to leave him at home.
  • Patch + C. Mags all the way ... Though a tall dark stranger from Wakanda is stealing my heart now
  • OBW

Close after that is Patch, but OBW works with almost anyone.
  • OBW, without a shadow of doubt.

If it wasn't for her I'd quit this game ages ago, she is pretty much the only reason I am able to win any fight, be it PvE or PvP. Without her my roster is empty, and my options are non-existent.
    She is my queen.
  • Tied between OBW and Ares. Since OBW was maxed first I have used her more, but ever since Ares maxed they are inseparable. I have a relatively limited roster though with only 85 Punisher, 70 Patch and 70 Psylocke following as high level characters, so this will change in the future.