Your Most Used - just 1

Options
Just 1 you are allowed to pick. The guy/girl you use all the time.

Mine is B̶a̶g̶m̶a̶n̶, C̶a̶p̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶, M̶o̶o̶n̶s̶t̶o̶n̶e̶

DAKEN

I can't seem to find someone to replace him with despite having characters more maxed and powerful then he is. His strike tiles and healing always bring me back. I have a Spiderman and OBW but only at level 60 so they cant replace him. But i am thinking of using Punisher as i have him at 86 now but can level him to 110. Good Alternative?

Comments

• 141 Punisher is the work horse behind my team. Ever since Wolverine was funbalanced he became my go to once he got past level 100.
  • Tied between OBW and Patch.
  • MikeyMan wrote:
    Tied between OBW and Patch.

+1 for OBW.
  • OBW all the way. Lately together with Punisher.
  • Punisher at the moment. He's just such a good all-rounder. And that maxed red skill helps a ton against tanky enemies.
  • my level 110 5/5/3 spidey is the cornerstone of every team that i run. ive got higher level characters, but that 2ap blue stun is just too useful to not have in my lineup at all times

until of course, he gets funbalanced... icon_e_confused.gif

marc
  • Classic Spider-Man. Since the day I pulled him in a heroic pack, he's been the focus of everything I've done in this game.

I think part of me will die inside, when the nerfbat hits. icon_cry.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Classic Spider-Man. Since the day I pulled him in a heroic pack, he's been the focus of everything I've done in this game.

+1
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Classic Spider-Man. Since the day I pulled him in a heroic pack, he's been the focus of everything I've done in this game.

In terms of usage Spidey is number 1 for me as well. But despite that he is one of my least favorite characters. He slows everything down which sucks but unfortunately is necessary a lot of time (maxed Hulk, every match in PVE is against level 230s, trying to beat OBW or cStorm while drunk/sleepy, etc...).

Also he has my favorite cover in the game.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MikeyMan wrote:
    Tied between OBW and Patch.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    OBW even if she just cover's purple good in pve and pvp less so i guess on defense anyway.
  • Punisher or Obw. Mostly Obw.

My 2nd choices would be classic storm or daken.
  • 5.3.5 gsbw

That sniper rifle!
  • Punisher was my first (and currently only) 141. He's got a decent built-in package with regards to damage, and his red is a great finisher. I've been using his green alongside Psylocke's black for this Fresh Cut tournament to disgustingly strong effect. Then again my Psylocke has 5 in her black so that might help too.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    rpmurray wrote:
    5.3.5 gsbw

That sniper rifle!

This

Not only the sniper rifle, but all three abilities can smash countdown tiles and cause cascades for additional damage/AP collection. No random placement either.
  • In terms of actual usage it's probably Patch. It terms of desirability, it'd be Magneto classic.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I use the Hood pretty much whenever I'm allowed to select 3 team members - level 94, and sticking there until someone else can do any of the things OBW can do.

It feels weirdly paced to play without him now; with Hood denial is clever matches & slowing the pace, without Hood there's just Aggressive Recon between me and simply watching the enemy tiles fall where they will! icon_eek.gif
  • Gigas Breaker
    Gigas Breaker Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Patch all day every day.
  • Pve - The hood
    Pve (230) - c.spiderman
    Pvp - classic magneto
  • So whats with the love for punisher, i have mine on the mid 90's and not that impressed with him to be honest.

His red attack is awesome, specially against high lvl opponents, but running him on this tournament where he's buffed, his green attack was making about 350 damage and his black attack around 400, that extremely low for a 3* , my 2* wolverine's green makes more damage and depending on how many reds i have he can put up more attack tiles......

At what lvl does his black and green make real damage .