Your Most Used - just 1

Options

Comments

• The Ladder wrote:
    Classic Spider-Man. Since the day I pulled him in a heroic pack, he's been the focus of everything I've done in this game.

I think part of me will die inside, when the nerfbat hits. icon_cry.gif
    Opposite for me. Spidey is one of my faves in the Marvel universe, but I find him too lame in this game so don't use him that much. I'm looking forward for hopefully a redesign to shake things up.

Most used for me is Daken. Which might seem odd given the fact that I can consistently place top 5 with him.

My staples p.much looked like this from the beginning to now:
    C.Storm+Thor -> Thor+Daken -> Wolvie+Daken -> Hulk+Daken -> Patch->Daken.

Soon now to be Psylocke+Patch or Psylocke+Daken, I haven't decided.
  • OBW. Since I only have 6 spidey covers, OBW is played all the time, even if it's just on healing runs.

I know another player that started just three days after me, and didn't manage to get all the fun blue OBW covers than I did. While I can grind fights for 3 hours, she just has to stop playing way before me, leading to a whole lot less 3* covers.

So IMO a 5 blue OBW and a 5 blue Spiderman are the biggest difference makers in the game today. While spiderman deserves the nerf, I'd argue that widow's heal should be a key part of the game. Make health packs regen a lot slower, but then make every hero that is just injured go up to 100% immediately after a battle ends.

Either that, or start handing out widows like candy. less wolverines for finishing 75 on a tournament, more widows.
  • Magneto. Then punisher bout a mile away. There is not a single match I don't use magneto almost. He covers damage, he covers def, he covers ap generating, he covers strike tile helper, he covers tile destroyer...hands down the #1 character imo right now. Sure, spidey makes the matches trivial, but he is not fun to use...at all. I void spidey as much as possible. Magneto on the other hand is way more fun to use and is pretty fast with kills.
  • My game style has changed a lot over the past 5 months. I used ragnarok gsbw and Spiderman to a level I loathed them. I decided to try to use different lineups since I have that luxury.

Right now mn.mag is probably the one I have used most in the past 3 months.
  • C.Storm.

Wind storm is a game winner.
  • If they had usage stats I'm sure Thor or Wolvie would still be number 1. Based on the past two weeks MN Mags would be number 1. Punisher is probably my number 1, though, by default he's in almost every team and my only character above level 85.
  • Overall; it's probably been Astonishing Wolverine, but it's been Ares more frequently since he was introduced.Now that I've got my varsity squad filling out at level 75, I'm going to start deliberately mixing it up a lot more.
  • 5-3-5 GSBW !!!
  • My 141 Patch icon_e_smile.gif he's my first 141 and i'll admit im addicted to attack tiles icon_twisted.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I actually probably use Modern Storm the most...
    basically use her for almost all my PvE, not so much in PvP these days, but sometimes if I can't find a team to throw out a tank team on, put storm in there and she can win a game on her own.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Patch

soon to be AFRICAN AMERICAN PANTHER
  • Except that BP is not an American icon_e_wink.gif
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HE'S AN HONORARY CITIZEN
  • Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    Options
    5/5/3 level 141 Hood

Don't do anything without him...fantastic
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Puritas wrote:
    Patch

soon to be AFRICAN AMERICAN PANTHER

I believe the correct incorrect name is Catman. icon_e_biggrin.gif

As for the OP, I'm firmly in Thorverine territory, though C.Storm + MN Mags basically did all of my Brotherhood events.
  • Enemies that move tiles = Spidey (with MN Mags or GSBW + whoever)
    Goons only = OBW + M Storm + Whoever

My Spidey is only 3/3/5 so pairing him with someone that can use the leftovers from his purple matches helps a lot. Mag turning purple into blue is a nice bonus for difficult opponents where I expect to need to stun a lot. But I really like GSBW and I picked up a fourth green cover for her So she's 4/2/4. When I get that fifth cover for sniper I'll probably lean on her more than Mag.

Even though OBW is capped at 85 (and I've only brought her up to 60) and M Storm at 50, I can't recall the last time I lost a goon match -- even against the 230s. It can be a grind though so I started adding MN Mags if a third wheel isn't required. He overlaps with their colors but that red shreds.

I'd really like to use Punisher more but I just don't have the covers for him. Hood, too though I really don't have the covers for him.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I pair Original Black Widow and Ares
  • Ragnarok! (BEFORE they **** nerfed him)

Now it is Spidey! (UNTIL they **** nerf him)
  • Patch 141 3/5/5. Don't leave home without him.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    3-5-5 oBW. Good for both PvE and PvP, just needs good partners.