Client Stuck...

Options
Avenger77
Avenger77 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
Hi all,

since the Amonkhet update during gameplay, the client suddenly get stuck and didn't allow me other than open the lower menu, i may view the combat report and quit the match but nothing else... This way i've lost four matches that i could easily win or i was winning...

Pls Check my ticket opened in game with related screenshots...

Also the bug of card showing the incorrect image is very annoying cause you choose the uncorrect spell thinking abt to be casting a spell and instead you notice later the spell you're abt to cast is another one due to the incorrect image...

Comments

• Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've run into the game freeze too, just like you describe it, though luckily only once. For me it happened in a gem match at the beginning of my turn off of a Caves of Koilos conversation that killed two Servos. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Avenger77 @Delnai

Were you playing with/against a Liliana, Defiant Necromancer or a Jace, Telepath Unbound? There are known freezes that occur when they use Grave Mist, and Mind Sculpt, respectively.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have been playing against Jace in Emergency Ordinances and game stop to continue after AI got an extra turn.

Just worked back button to show pause menu and exit or read battle diary.

I think it could be related to IA trying to use third ability as it has full mana.
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @Avenger77 @Delnai

Were you playing with/against a Liliana, Defiant Necromancer or a Jace, Telepath Unbound? There are known freezes that occur when they use Grave Mist, and Mind Sculpt, respectively.
     No, I was playing Tezzeret I think. The freeze happened on a gem match, not a planeswalker ability. It's maybe a separate issue, the same thing referred to in this thread: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/64268/game-crash-with-servo-support-destruction#latest
    and possibly also this one:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/64766/node-2-2-frozen#latest
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    New stucked game in 3.1 Trial of Zeal node when a servo was destroyed.

This is frustrating. 

My last two battles lost by freezing bug.
  • Monkeynutts85
    Monkeynutts85 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ive also experienced a crash when gontis aether heart has trigger an extra go. played jace 2 and he matched 3. the extra go messaged flasged up and the ai just sat there. left it for 3 mins but nothing.