Game crash with Servo support destruction

Options
Azerack
Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
During a match, the game has frozen (twice, now) when playing Dovin and having a servo support destroyed on the board.

Yesterday:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113604482479390641024/album/6417447798410924465/6417447798672918162?authkey=CJuWqbiv_fzvJw

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113604482479390641024/album/6417447798410924465/6417447796516603986?authkey=CJuWqbiv_fzvJw

and today:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113604482479390641024/album/6417447798410924465/6417447796438440946?authkey=CJuWqbiv_fzvJw

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113604482479390641024/album/6417447798410924465/6417447798979066946?authkey=CJuWqbiv_fzvJw

In both cases, the battle logs show the last thing for my or the AI's action is a servo support is destroyed. I cannot say if this is also tied to the Heart of Kiran or a creature having it's x/y reduced by the destruction of said servo, but in addition at both times the creature was also under the effects of the Helm of the Gods (+3/+3 and First Strike).

At both of these points, the game just stopped and the only thing that could be brought up is the Cancel/Battle Log menu and aside from the screenshots I was forced to Cancel (and lose the match) if I wanted to do anything else with the game.

Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've encountered that as well during last Emergency event. Created a ticket regarding that and got a standard "thank you, we will inform developers" letter. This happened  when servo support and hixus support was destroyed at the same moment (demolish neighbouring gems). Today it happened in fate is rarely fair again. This time due to gem conversion from white Knight - probably it caused destruction of servo and praire steam. @Brigby - may I ask you to check the status of this bug (devs aware would be nice)
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    AJani 2 deploying worldbreaker once and u hydra once which resulted in servo/support destruction have caused crashes on my game in both instances :(
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have the same thing happened to me twice in the latest Breaking Points event. The 2 freeze and forced quits while I was heading towards wins for both games cost me any chance of winning the exclusive Rishkar's Expertise. 
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bump. @Brigby - please check with dev if they are aware/root cause known/fix prepared/2.1 solve this. 
  • MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    Same issue with me. I had the Heart of Kiran in play and matched my own servo token, causing the game to hang in a situation where the matched tiles were removed and a hole remained in their place. Had to forcefully close the game to get back in and lost the match.

This happened 3 times, All in the new coalition event, causing me to lose each time (would have surely won with 2 Heart of Kirans summoned.

Please fix asap. Selling us a useless exclusive card is kind of aggravating. 

Not sure if the bug is caused in other situations where servo tokens are used, but for me the freeze happens only if Heart of Kiran is in play and I match my own token.
  • MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    I tried playing a PVE event with the Heart of Kiran and there was no issue. 
    So it seems to be linked to a specific situation in a game where I have HoK in play and I match a support servo. Cannot really confirm if it ever happens in PVE. In PVP coalition event (cant recall the name, ongoing now) the freeze happens *every time* I match a support servo and HoK is in play.
  • mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Issue happened to me 4 times last event. Sent in ticket.
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've had a freeze on Servo destruction without HoK in play (or ever played). 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Me too, using Dovin in 3.1 node in Trial of Zeal.
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have been lucky so far to not have a popped servo freeze the board when playing an Energize build with Tezz II.  But today during the PvE event node 3.1, the AI popped one too many, I gather, and it froze up on me.
    I had a lot of supports in play including servos, 9 as shown by the 2nd screen grab.  I can corroborate that in the previous round I had 10 because -10/-10 was dealt to the 1st opponent critter with Battle at the Bridge.

Here's the last input in the Battle Log:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmhmykuoioeft81/2017-05-22 18.19.33.png?dl=0

And the board as it was when the freeze occurred:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptchrbj3s4sl1hk/2017-05-22 18.19.58.png?dl=0

I'm frustrated because I think I finally found a build that can take this guy and it bloody froze on me.
    Hope this helps the powers that be to 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used a support heavy deck in ratc, including padeem and the construct of tezzeret second ability (up to.. 6 supports + 20-30 support tokens) to try it out. Tezzeret also played his construct and some heart of Kirans. Servos have been destroyed en mass, also with HoK on the board(syndicate trafficer had around 90 pwr in the end, would have been even more if there were gems to spawns servos to.. And I used battle on the bridge on him because I was to lazy to count). The game was slow, but didn't freeze, so there might be another combination responsible for the failure
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My game rarely freezes, but today when playing T2 on 3.3 of ToZ the game froze after AI made a landfall destroying some servos and energized gems. Not sure if there was embalm/exert activated gems. 

Not sure what is causing it, but I can guarantee that it happens.
  • mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Szamsziel said:
    Bump. @Brigby - please check with dev if they are aware/root cause known/fix prepared/2.1 solve this. 
    I can confirm the devs are aware and it is a known problem, per ticket response about 30 minutes ago. 
  • Psychoticcherry
    Psychoticcherry Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Every time two servos are destroyed when my Marionette Master is in play, the game freezes. Three times now on 2.3 in ToZ