Known Issue: Elektra's Ballet of Death

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the developers are aware of Elektra's Ballet of Death stealing AP each turn, instead of only when there is an active tile on the board.

There is an active bug report open, and QA is looking into it further.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, it goes to show. Even the devs don't use Elektra, even after her buff! :mrgreen:
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker

@Brigby, thanks for the Elektra update.

Additionally, since R124's release yesterday, Story Nodes ground down six times no longer display a green checkmark.  Can you please find out/comment on whether this is a bug, or intended and undocumented new "feature".

And finally, you had posted back in March that the Devs were aware Countdown Tiles are causing damage.  That was two updates ago now, but it's still in the game, and that "Known Issues" thread was unstickied.  Can you please add that to this Known Issues thread?  Any update on when this will be resolved?

Thanks for all your communications!

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    [Moderator reminder: please keep forum threads on topic.  Use appropriate topics for unrelated issues, and keep bug discussions to one specific issue per thread.

The warning on Felonius' post above is purely informational and intended as a reminder, no warning points were applied.]
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    I'd like to add, that it generates AP, when there is none to steal. My black was at 0 and she kept getting +1 black every turn.

Edit2: At the start of the game, before she uses  Ballet of Death, she's neither stealing or generating any ap, so I'm wondering if you even properly identified the bug...
  • LemmingStampede
    LemmingStampede Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I can also confirm seeing this behavior with Elektra in the Prof X Crash. She had 5 black AP, I had none. She made a 4 match which hit 1 black tile. And at the start of my next turn she has 7, which means she gained one from nowhere.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @LemmingStampede

Hmm that's peculiar. Have you seen this behavior when you play Elektra yourself, or only when facing against her in the Crash of the Titans node?
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    It seems she only generates black AP when there is none to steal.

• Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    It seems to me that she's generating one black AP every time she avoids damage with Shadow Step.  It's as if removing the trap tile from the black tile is generating a black AP for her team.
  • LemmingStampede
    edited April 2017
    I have not been using Elektra myself, as she's pretty low covered. This was just something that I noticed in the Crash. I noticed that during some of the attempts, she would shadow step every 3rd or 4th turn guaranteed. Then I started investigating to figure out what the issue was, since she wasn't matching black AP. 

Regarding Turing's post, she does generate black AP every time she Shadow Steps. That part is even in her tool tip. However, the tool tip also says that the Trap Tile is destroyed. That part does not happen. The trap gets removed, but the black tile remains in it's place and she gains 1 black AP without removing the black tile. I just confirmed this in testing under the 1st node of today's Prodigal Son.
  • Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Huh.  I somehow missed the part about generating AP when I read the power description.  My bad.
  • LemmingStampede
    Yeah, that part makes the Crash ULTRA annoying. Hey, I'm fighting through your defenses, which only generates more defenses! I only made it through because I got a lucky board state where the amount of black tiles stayed SUPER low.

• DeRazer
    DeRazer Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Another bug I noted with Elektra.  If she is Invisible from Invisible Woman's power but has Shadow Step tiles on the board,  they are activated even though she is taking no damage.  

As the power tip says "When Elektra would take damage...." this is clearly incorrect behaviour [as she wouldn't be taking damage].
  • Dayv
    DeRazer said:
    Another bug I noted with Elektra.  If she is Invisible from Invisible Woman's power but has Shadow Step tiles on the board,  they are activated even though she is taking no damage.  

As the power tip says "When Elektra would take damage...." this is clearly incorrect behaviour [as she wouldn't be taking damage].
    This should be in a new, separate thread, as it is a different bug.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Will those who struggled with this Ballet of Death(CoT) be compensated for all the time and failed effort of nearly beating Elektra?
    (fair question)
  • Dayv
    10_EFX_01 said:
    Will those who struggled with this Ballet of Death(CoT) be compensated for all the time and failed effort of nearly beating Elektra?
    (fair question)
    If you feel you are owed compensation, you should file a Customer Support ticket.