Hero Lightning Rounds Feb 25-27

Options
124»

Comments

• Is it over already? Thought there would be a final one....
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:
    Is it over already? Thought there would be a final one....

Seems so. I was kinda prepared to go all out on spider-man round so that is a bummer.
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Options
    started late and ended early. Sad panda
  • poomermon wrote:
    mechgouki wrote:
    Is it over already? Thought there would be a final one....

Seems so. I was kinda prepared to go all out on spider-man round so that is a bummer.
    I'm hoping they bring it back for a couple rounds after the maintenance. They probably didn't want the tourney ending right when maintenance begins.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Confirmed for at least one more round of LR with Patch starting at noon.
  • At least I got something useful out of that run on my prolonged lunch break. Green GSBW, that's... that makes me feel pretty swell actually.
  • Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    At least I got something useful out of that run on my prolonged lunch break. Green GSBW, that's... that makes me feel pretty swell actually.

Got my last green BWGS last night... I can finally dump some iso into her.

Picked up that 5th purple spidey cover too... all in all a very profitable LR for me so far.

RNG has been much kinder to me in these LRs than the PVE event (Psylocke is a possible reward right?)
  • Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    At least I got something useful out of that run on my prolonged lunch break. Green GSBW, that's... that makes me feel pretty swell actually.

Picked up that 5th purple spidey cover too... all in all a very profitable LR for me so far.

RNG has been much kinder to me in these LRs than the PVE event (Psylocke is a possible reward right?)

Psylocke is not available from standard, heroic, or courageous tokens yet, as far as I know. DareDevil was not added to standard tokens for about a month after his intro. Same with Hulk and Punisher at first.

They mentioned in patch notes when DD got added, so keep an eye on those.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Psylocke is not available from standard, heroic, or courageous tokens yet, as far as I know. DareDevil was not added to standard tokens for about a month after his intro. Same with Hulk and Punisher at first.

I am finally at a point where I only need a handful of covers, Hood, GSBW that I really care about. Everything else is a duplicate or I don't care much about. Other than the new characters that is. So as others have shown on the forums, I am starting to save up covers and ISO in chunks. Feels weird at first seeing all those extra's.

Unfortunately, it kills my desire to play in the Hero LR since the covers are so RNG and I haven't had good luck with covers since early December lol. But taking a break and not overloading on PQ can be useful.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Kamahl-FoK wrote:

I thought she was part of assault team, no? In that case I guess I'm not getting screwed.
  • New characters are typically only available in special packs or tokens, such as Assault Team, Blind Justice, or Fresh Cut. They just cannot be won randomly from Standard, Heroic, or Lightning Round tokens.

But good luck getting anything but Cap and MN Mags from Assault Tokens.
  • I pulled two Psylocke's from Assault Tokens.
  • That's not fair. I cannot reasonably gather the 30,000 people who did not get one right here in this thread.