MPQ Sneak Peek: February 2017 Edition *Updated (2/24/17)

Comments

• WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    No preview up either, keep grinding that gauntlet! -150,000 iso and 50cp, but +50,000 iso and 6cp for gauntlet! Enjoy the holiday, they always give us nice, easy events to take time off for big holidays like Presidents Day. Its the minor ones like Christmas that we have new character releases.
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    aren't we due another character launch in like 2 days....

we have had Mordo for the launch event, and then the featured PVE and PVP, so surely we have another new character event imminent?

Note, I would rather NOT have another new character... but the lack of information and stale nature of a 7 day gauntlet is proving frustrating.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gmax101 wrote:

we have had Mordo for the launch event, and then the featured PVE and PVP, so surely we have another new character event imminent?

Note, I would rather NOT have another new character... but the lack of information and stale nature of a 7 day gauntlet is proving frustrating.
    Yes, the next new character release PvE (presumably for the Son of Coul) should start on Thursday when the Gauntlet Closes. I guess that means Luke Cage is essential there...
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2017
    Quebbster wrote:
    Gmax101 wrote:

Yes, the next new character release PvE (presumably for the Son of Coul) should start on Thursday when the Gauntlet Closes. I guess that means Luke Cage is essential there...

Looks like
    Heroic - Venom on Thursday for Agent Coulson
    Edit: They updated the article since this post - it's now Deadpool vs MPQ for Coulson, followed by Heroic - Venom.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone else missing David [Hi-Fi] Moore? Just saying.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Arphaxad wrote:

Not really. Brigby is demonstrably better at updating more often than Hi-Fi was.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Brigby might be slower but gives more details when he does update. I love how we get advance warning of the next pve's essential characters, before we had to wait for the preview.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    waywreth wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Gmax101 wrote:

Looks like Venom Heroic on Thursday for Agent Coulson.

It's now DpvMPQ.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arphaxad wrote:

IceIX, yes. Hi-Fi, no. Brigby is more responsive, nicer about it, and actually has a sense of humor.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(2/21/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs. Also added Marvel's Agent Coulson article
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Umm you havent really updated deadpool dalies please do icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Think there's a small typo on the Hood PvP, my good Mr Brigby. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    UPCOMING DEADPOOL'S DAILIES

Savory (2/17/2017)
    Beast
    Bullseye (Classic)
    Steve Rogers (Super Soldier)
    Sentry
    The Punisher (Dark Reign)
    Required: The Hulk (Totally Awesome)

TBD *New Update*

whaaaaaa???!?!??!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:

Savory (2/17/2017)
    Beast
    Bullseye (Classic)
    Sentry

TBD *New Update*

whaaaaaa???!?!??!

It apparently took them the entirety of a long weekend to craft that nugget.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Iceman and hulkbuster , both of which I have chsmped yahoo !

Looks like we have lost out on a free quake cover , feel like that should have been the reward for completing gauntlet
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

Savory (2/17/2017)
    Beast
    Bullseye (Classic)
    Sentry

TBD *New Update*

It's getting renamed to "The Brigby Daily" Since the forumites are screaming out for more regular contact, they're scrapping the DPD and replacing it with a @Brigby daily comment in game!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    DP v MPQ for a release again? That event was used for Carol
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    Well DPvsMPQ Means I'll be waiting a while to get my 1st Coulson Cover

and "TBD" as an update..
    Z566HugU.gif
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:

It is actually nice for new releases, since its two 2 day subs, which cuts down on the end of sub grinding.

BUT after a slow trickle of ISO this past week, those 2 day subs aren't exactly going to ramp up the ISO flow. I honestly might of preferred the Heroic in this rare situation.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:

I'll take it. It isn't Enemy of the State or a different 7 day event, nor is it Venom Bomb.