How am I supposed to make basic progression?

Options
13»

Comments

• morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    my win with jace 2 was a fluke i realize that when i missed the next 2 times and never even got close, but sram the new white mythic is a good one to use with all those servos coming out he becomes a monter on his own very fast, did win with my gideon eventually but it was a rough battles.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Justyce wrote:
    I use L2 with PA And oath you can block the non flyers all day as they don't have trample. Just use your kill spells on the flyers or if you zombie stack is bingo enough cast the spell that gives prevent damage and life link to take it out and heal at the same time

how did you counter the flyers who don't die from pa blocks
    and hence shuffle to 1st creature with servos buffs?

HH
  • Justyce
    Justyce Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    If it's heart of Kiran all I do is either kill it with a removal or cast rush of vitality on my zombie stack or colllossus. And that usually takes it out. Good removal are the 5 mana ones and die young. As long as the living construct is at the bottom it doesn't matter howmany fabricates it has it how big it is as it doesn't have trample. I have 3 removal in my deck so I just save it for the flyers. the only creature that is scary is the bottom one with all the fabricates. as long as it's being blocked with a creature that comes back every turn you are fine.

Though saying that it's slow. I recently have found success with sorin and Gisela and haunted cloak. Just have Gisela and deploy it and you have a 24/24 with haunted cloak it's already strong enough to take on anything.