Highly Trained Tokens converted to Standard Tokens

Options
2»

Comments

• I was very pleased to see that my issue with the simulator rewards was resolved by the support staff! Nice job guys! And thank you icon_e_biggrin.gif

How? What did they compensate you with? I've requested assistance from support for over a week now and got nothing, no response(s) whatsover. I noticed that you made your request on 2/20 and already you posted on 2/21 that you received assistance. I just collected my rewards from the final Simulator round. Grinded to earn somewhere inside top 20 in subevent which would earn me a Highly Trained token and 250 Iso. Guess what? No Highly Trained token due to event being completed. You would hope that they would credit you with a Heroic Token. Hell, NO! They give me a standard token. Screwed over again. I'm still waiting for a response to resolve my lost, unrewarded total of now (4) heroic equivalent tokens. HELP!!!
  • i just went through the email process and i got a response in a couple days. They gave me the two highly traind tokens i won form the simulator round two. I had no issues with the rewards from the last round. Got my three heroic tokens and my wolverine covers no problem. i really hope these bugs get worked out soon. maybe the support staff is swamped with requests and yours is still in the works...i hope icon_question.gif
  • I had an interesting related problem. My highly traineds transformed into heroics, but it said they were standards. Not complaining, heroics aren't much worse, but I hope this doesn't become a habit.