*** Daredevil (Man Without Fear) ***

Comments

• Rarre28 wrote:
    I thought that to but if they did it that way red would have to be seriously nerfed

I agree, but I would rather have his red nerfed to do half his damage than the big gamble that it is right now that it doesn't do any damage at all...
  • His traps should be overwriteable but only by active abilities. Summon Demons, Feral Claws, placement abilities.

Being able to do it for free is a bit rubbish
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense. I guess for this team comp, X can't have red/blue powers so that Daredevil is always laying down those traps... Leaving us with green/yellow/black/purple to work with. Huh, I don't actually think that there exists a 3* character that doesn't have either a red or blue power. How disappointing, I guess I will revisit this team composition once that character is released.
  • Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense. I guess for this team comp, X can't have red/blue powers so that Daredevil is always laying down those traps... Leaving us with green/yellow/black/purple to work with. Huh, I don't actually think that there exists a 3* character that doesn't have either a red or blue power. How disappointing, I guess I will revisit this team composition once that character is released.
    Loki.
    Just looked through 3* roster - there's no character with green-yellow abilities. Rogue is next 3*?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    GEFPenst wrote:
    Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense. I guess for this team comp, X can't have red/blue powers so that Daredevil is always laying down those traps... Leaving us with green/yellow/black/purple to work with. Huh, I don't actually think that there exists a 3* character that doesn't have either a red or blue power. How disappointing, I guess I will revisit this team composition once that character is released.
    Loki.
    Just looked through 3* roster - there's no character with green-yellow abilities. Rogue is next 3*?

Ah, too bad loki doesnt really contribute much to the team.
  • My suggestion to behold this guy more useful
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3339
  • It's not because it's unreliable and 90% of the time it gets disarmed... It's not because it's affect when you accidentally trigger it is basically worthless... It's not even because I can just save up a few more red I can pull off a number of much better skills...

It's because whenever you successfully pull it off, daredevil thrusts his taint at the screen.

Idk about you guys but I personally feel that daredevil's red skill is ambushing more than just the opponent. I feel like my sense of dignity is being ambushed as well when he flies legs open, genitals first, into the screen.
  • i must say, i was playing around with him today and successfully pulled of that move for the first time, and i had a little giggle to myself at his animation.....also got aroused, but i have problems, deep rooted problems.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    This thread is the best thing I've seen all week
  • How else do you expect Daredevil to be able to take down the Hulk if not with his crotch?
  • Deadpan wrote:
    It's not because it's unreliable and 90% of the time it gets disarmed... It's not because it's affect when you accidentally trigger it is basically worthless... It's not even because I can just save up a few more red I can pull off a number of much better skills...

It's because whenever you successfully pull it off, daredevil thrusts his taint at the screen.

Idk about you guys but I personally feel that daredevil's red skill is ambushing more than just the opponent. I feel like my sense of dignity is being ambushed as well when he flies legs open, genitals first, into the screen.

Is this a request to nerf his animation sequence?
  • Has any one noticed the trap is always placed in the most inconvenient spot or if you do get luck and it's on a match there's usually a match around that the AI or you use that breaks it up?
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense.

Until Hood uses yellow ability and everything goes poof
  • Well, he is blind
  • well, the heroine and female villains should be happily ambushed by him ^^
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreen on this, i was wondering to make a bug report of it icon_e_smile.gif
  • well, the heroine and female villains should be happily ambushed by him ^^

Haha i have a team of 85 obw, 85 storm, and 75 moonstone. They do not enjoy it. Moonstone usually photon blast his balls off.
    Thor and Daken likes it though.

icon_e_biggrin.gif